The apology

"Renjun?" Jaemin called, snapping me out my thought. I hummed in response.

"Class is over babe," he said with a smile. Gosh is smile is so contagious.

I stood and gathered my things. I looked over and Jungwoo had already left.

Jaemin gave me a peck before heading to his next class.

I was walking down the hall to science when I saw them. I smiled.

"Umm hi I'm Lucas," he stammered

Jungwoo giggled making Lucas blush.

"Hi Lucas it's nice to meet you," he said and once again showed him a bright smile.

"Um do you have a-a number that I could have," Lucas asked.

I cringed at his awful attempt to get Jungwoo's number.

"Yes I do here hand me your phone,"

With that Lucas quickly took his phone out of his pocket and handed to Jungwoo.

After they exchanged numbers they walked to class. Which is probably what I should've been doing. I had 1 more minute to get there.

I ran down the hall and luckily made it there on time. Jeno walked up to me.

"Where were you?" He asked worriedly.

The kid's in class watched us intensely. I ignored them. I kept my eyes on my Jeno.

They can stare all they want. What do I care.

"Sorry, I lost track of time," I told him.

I nodded and we walked back to our seats. Jeno began to draw in his notebook.

I took a second to stare at him. And boy was he gorgeous. His feature perfectly fit his face. His black hair was alluring in a way I can't explain.

He had a look of wonder on his face. His pencil drifted across they page with such elegance and grace.

The look on his face made it look like his head was somewhere else. Imaging pictures of what he was drawing.

I sneakily took out my phone and snapped a picture without him noticing.

I saved it as my wallpaper and safely stored my device back into my pocket.

That's when curiosity got the best of me and I looked over to see what he has drawing. What I saw shocked me.

It was a drawing of Jaemin holding my chin up and giving me a soft kiss. It looked beautiful. But I was wondering why Jeno wasn't in it.

"Hey Jeno~ah," I called. He looked over at me.

"Why aren't you in the picture?" I asked.

"I'm just drawing my two favorite people," he explained

I blushed and nodded understandingly

"I like it a lot," I said.

I saw him smile for just a second before he straighted his expression again.

"I'm glad you like it," he said.

I gave him a bright smile. He picked up the notebook and covered our faces.

He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a kiss. It wasn't rough or demanding at all. It was sweet and passionate.

Luckily everyone's attention was on the teacher and we sat in the very back or else we might've been caught.

"I love when you smile," he said.

I blushed a looked down. He put his notebook back on the table and continued to draw.

Class went on until the bell rang. I saw Jeno physically tense up.

"What's wrong Jeno~ah," I asked concern.

"You have YangYang in your next class," he said.

I grabbed his hand. "Don't worry about me, I'll just ignore him,"

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Your bad at that," he said.

I gave him a mad look, "I'll gave you know I'm great at ignoring people,"

"No, your not," he said with cockiness in his tone.

"Yes I can," I said with attitude

"Fine then ignore me. For the whole day," he challenged.

"Fine," I said getting in his face.

He then leaned in and pecked my lip. I jumped back. I knew it was a trick so I ignored the kiss and walked to class.

As soon as I walked into class YangYang looked straight at me.

As soon as me started walking toward me a tried to walk away but Haechan and Jisung held me in place.

YangYang met my cold gaze. He then did something strange.

He got down on his knees and sat on his heels with his head down.

"Huang Renjun I apologized for every offensive thing I said about you, Lee Jeno and or Na Jaemin. I would be very appreciative if you you'd accept this apology. I give my promise to never speak badly about you and or your boyfriends. What I said that night was completely uncalled for and you had all the right to scold me. But I know realize my error and realize that I want to keep you as a close friend. I will not touch you in anyway that makes you uncomfortable and will keep my opinions to myself. Will you forgive me?"

I was in shock. Jisung and Haechan gave me pleading looks. I bit my lip as I contemplated it.

I want to trust that what he says is true. But Jeno would be so mad if I forgave. But this is my life and I decided the friends I keep.

"Liu YangYang, I accept your apology," I stated. He hopped up in excitement.

Don't make me regret this

--

Sup citizens. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm so grateful for all the suport.

!!Trivia Time!!

?What was the name of Johnny and Jaehyun's radio show?

Well I'm tired so I'll pass out now.

K@¥ B¥€€