Another Bodyguard Duty

EMIYA Pov

Emiya: well fuck you too Bright.

Bright: hey now! No need to get stabby all of a sudden! This is for research!!

I held myself from fully stabbing Bright in the throat.

Light: listen Mr Emiya, we saw how you didn't get affected by 166's abilities and right now. We want answers on how you are immune to it, and how the fuck you do it. So all we're asking is for you to be continuously be exposed to her presence to see if that was a hoax or something.

I sighed and withrew a nameless blade I pointed at Bright's throat.

Emiya: fine, if that's what you want... That and you gave a much more deeper explanation than Bright here who just said to me that I have to be a Bodyguard for 166.... Do you have any idea at all how many fucking times he withrew much information?!

Light looks at Bright and Bright shrugs.

Light: just don't let that get into you, he's like that since the beginning of his time here so just go to this room and give this to Velvet ok? Oh she's the female bodyguard for 166.

She then handed me an envelope and a small piece of paper where 166 is held at.

Emiya: just how fucking isolated is her room from the others?

Light: remember what 049 told you, it's bad enough that being in the area will cause men.... Except for you... To go and try to find her, the last experiment forced us to eliminate thirty percent of the hundred percent of males we tested her on. The other seventy only lasted a few more hours after they were exposed... And you can tell why we had to eliminate the other thirty.

I sighed for the tenth time.

Emiya: fine, I'll do it... But I want a raise got that?

Bright was distracted on something and Light had to stomp on his foot to make him agree.

Bright: the hell was that for?!

Light: a raise is in need.

Bright: fine fine, just do the job Emiya.

I nodded and left the room, bringing along the envelope Light gave me.

Emiya: is there anything else that I should know about?

Light shrugged.

Light: they're all in that envelope.

I sighed and left the room

Time skip

Cu: you know... Your starting to become a dog right?

I resisted the urge to cave in Cu's face.

Cu: I mean, you already have guarding duty, you're getting told to fetch stuff, and now another guarding duty... So a Dog.

Emiya: wipe that smug look off your face or I'll wipe it with your spear.

Cu laughed.

Cu: c'mon now buddy ol'pal! At least on the bright side you're getting a lot of attention from the ladies.

I sighed.

Emiya: only you can find some plus in the negatives.

Cu: psh, I mean. Dying by tying your own entestines around a rock while killing your enemies was a shitty way to die but at least I died doing what I do best!

Emiya: tch, just sniff around somewhere else. The line starts here and I don't want a Dog in heat near my work.

His happy demeanor instantly went sour.