Nightmare

Y/n POV

After patty laid down I fell asleep.

30 minutes later in your dreams

You wake up on the grass in the middle of no where. You see this man with a mask on. He took off his mask and it was Calvin. You look over and see Patrick dead you yell his name but no answer Calvin grabbed you and told you to shut up or your next. He called you baby girl. You scream for help and he put a knife to your throat. You kick and try to fight him away but his grip gets stronger and stronger on you. You kick even harder.

Patrick POV

I wake up at the 1:30 a.m. because y/n was kicking me and fight trying to fight. I see that she is crying she mush be having a nightmare. So I try to wake her up.

P: Babe wake up

I start to shake her a little. When she wakes up she starts to cry and hug me tighter then she ever has before.

Y/n's POV

I woke up from the nightmare from patty shaking me. I start to ball my eyes out and hug hims tighter then I ever had.

Y/n: babe I so happy that it was just a dream.
P: babe it's ok I'm here and no one can hurt you baby girl.
Y/n: in my dream you was dead he killed you.
P: who baby who was it
Y/n: it was Calvin

You start to cry again

P: baby it's ok now I got you ok
Y/n: I don't want to go back to sleep.
I don't want it to come back.
P: baby girl it's ok I'll stay up with you and when ever you are ready to go back sleep I'll still be here
Y/n: ok babe

You hug him tight and kissed you on the head. Then he kissed you and you kissed back.

2 hours later

Y/n: babe I think I'm good to go back to sleep.
P: ok babe night love you and don't worry your safe in my arm
Y/n: night love you babe

You kissed him and he kissed you back.