"Look, I even wrapped it up all pretty. See?"

"What is it?"

"Open it Dave" he set it on the counter and tore off the wrapping paper. He pulled out a bunch of paper and some blueprints.

"Baby, what's this?"

"Paperwork"

"For what?"

"For a new building"

"What?!"

"I know, but Jay told me about you two wanting to build a center down here in Detroit and I said why not go ahead and start building your brand now. Baby you'll have your name on everything and you'll be the successful entrepreneur you want to be"

"The club isn't even done yet"

"Give it a week it'll be done, plus you don't even have to start on it now, you can start on it whenever you want just know that this is now yours. Now the space is a lot smaller than the club, but you can always expand if it takes off and I was thinking for a name we can use East Boys and Girls Center..." Dave lifted her up in his arms and pressed a kiss to her lips.

"Baby, thank you so much"

"I figured you started with the club because it'll make the most money, but these boys and girls need a role model"

"Most definitely"

"I can even be like a helping hand"

"Oh nah, I need you upfront like the First Lady or sum"

"I can be the First Lady. You like your gift baby"

"Of course I do, you make me want to give you your gift right now"

"You can"

"Nah imma wait" she poked out her lip.

"Okay"

"What are you going to do today?"

"I wanna come see the site today"

"Aw okay, I was actually going to do some hiring today because it's damn near done"

"Ooh who are you hiring"

"I don't know them personally"

"Well come on, I have family stuff planned to do for everyone later in the day so come on" she dragged him back upstairs.

"I know you not rushing me"

"I most definitely am" Armonii's phone rang as she entered their room. She went to grab it from the bedside table and answered it.

"Yes Amanda"

"Where are you?"

"At home"

"Your going to miss the meeting"

"What meeti- oh shit, what time is it?" She was looking around for a clock.