Chapter 9

Arianna opened the door and indeed Lea was at the door.

"Hey Lea" Armonii side hugged her friend and Kiana, Harmony and Zo were right behind her.

"I'm so glad your all here, this is going to be so fun"

"Why is Dave here?" Lea asked when she saw him standing on the wall.

"He about to leave now" Armonii said.

"Now you want me to leave?"

"Unless you want to hang with us girls"

"... Nah I'm good"

"Mhm" he grabbed her by her shirt to pull her into him and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Imma see you tomorrow?" He pecked her lips.

"Maybe" she swiped his nose with her finger and smiled.

"Yeah Imma see you tomorrow" he kissed her one last time before pulling away.

"Bye ladies" he waved.

"Bye"

"Bye baby"

"Bye" she waved as he winked her way before going out the door.

"Come on y'all let's get you all settled in" Armonii said not noticing she had broken through a silence in the room. All her friends were staring at her after her and Dave little interraction before he left.

"... So, like since when did you and Dave date" Lea asked crossing her arms.

"Almost a month"

"Really, so you know that we-"

"I know about you and Dave"

"Ohhh, okay and your still dating him"

"Well, you two weren't together all you did was fuck and if I couldn't date anyone you already fucked that'd leave me single"

"You'd have to move states" Arielle added in a petty way, she didn't like Lea.

"You calling me a hoe?"

"Noooo, you just have sex with lots of men your not a hoe" Armonii answered.

"Which means I'm a hoe"

"If you feel like your a hoe then-"

"Then what?"

"You might be one" Arielle answered.

"I didn't come here to be called out my name"

"Lea, you questioned me about my relationship with a guy you fucked. Did you actually like Dave is that why you feel some type of way?"

"I just asked cause it seems weird"

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't like the fact that you'd fuck him and his friends"

"You fucked Jay?" Arielle asked.

"No"

"What about Tre?" Arianna asked.

"No"

"She fucked Mike, but he fucks anyone" Armonii answered.

"Y'all should be together, two hoes in love, get married and live in hoely matrimony" Arielle said with a roll of her eyes.

"Excuse you, I know you don't like me and all but you not gonna disrespect me"

"Y'all let's not do this tonight" Harmony said.

"Yeah, we can still catch that movie. What time does it start?" Zo said.

"It starts at 7:15"

"Good, we have enough time, let's go change" Arianna agreed