Chapter 18

Armonii walked in Dave's house as soon as she came from the doctors office, she knew he wanted to be the first to know whether or not they were going to have a baby. She saw him sitting in bed counting some money.

"So what's the news?" Armonii smiled.

"I'm pregnant" he jumped up excited and lifted Armonii off the floor, he hugged her close to him and whispered to her stomach how happy he was.

"Babe I know your all excited and whatnot, but please put me down"

"Okay" he sat her on his desk and he sat in the chair.

"We have to think up names"

"This soon"

"How far along are you?"

"2 1/2 months"

"Oh we should have been picked out names" Armonii laughed.

"Fine, I don't care what our daughters name is her middle name is Siani-Marie"

"I like the name Kennedy"

"That's cute"

"You sure?"

"Yes"

"I'm not good with girl names, but if we have a son his name will be Xavier"

"I love that name"

"So we're in agreement?"

"Yes"

"Good, how is your family?"

"I haven't been back to the house yet, but Arielle texted me that mom and dad is there meaning their significant others are there as well, so are the twins"

"Everyone's at your house"

"Yes"

"You only have 4 rooms, so who's getting the spare room?"

"Vena has my room, so mom amd her husband have the spare"

"Why does Vena have your room"

"I figured I'll just stay here" he shrugged as he lit a blunt, he hit it before passing it to Armonii.

"What you up to?" Armonii asked.

"Nothing at the moment" she wiggled and he laughed. Armonii bended down to kiss him on his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you" she said against his lips.

"I love you too baby"

"How much do you love me?"

"A whole lot"

"Whats a whole lot?"

"I love you more than all the people in the world" she smiled and rubbed her nose against his.

"That's a lot of people"

"Mhm" she repeatedly pecked his lips.

"I've been thinking"

"About?" She askes as she moved her kisses to his neck and jawline.

"About you moving in with me" her kissing stopped and she looked at him.

"Your bringing this back up?"

"Yes, most of your stuff is already here"

"Cause I'm over here a lot"

"So stay here"

"No"

"I know you have a fear of us breaking up, but we won't. I don't even know why you think we'll break up, we've been doing good"