(Lemon) ZoroXSara for @SaraGrindhaug

For SaraGrindhaug

Sara's POV

"ZORO!" I screamed as I looked into the fridge in horror. "What?!" Zoro screamed back as he went in the kitchen where I was. "Did you just drink all the booze?!" I turned my face to him. "What?! No..." Zoro looked away from me and rubbed the back of his head.

• • •

I went to the dock of Sunny and gasped in horror when I saw the scene. "LUFFY!" I screamed out his name. "What?" He used his rubber hands and swinged to me. "What is this mess?" I placed my hands on my waist and pointed to the horrible scene I'm looking at.

"It's not my mess! It's Zoro's!" Luffy blamed him. "Call Zoro here," I growled. "Oka-" Before Luffy flew away, I pulled his ears, "and you come back here after you called Zoro!" I told him. After that, Luffy appeared with a bruised ear with Zoro. "What now?" He grumbled. "You two," I pointed at the mess, "clean it.".

Luffy groaned as Zoro and him went to clean it up. I sighed deeply and went in my room. A knock on the door was heard and I jumped in surprise. "Hey Sara." Zoro called for me. "Have you cleaned the ship?" I asked him while plastering a fake smile on my face. "No but I kinda... Erm..." Zoro rubbed the back of his head.

"What?" I asked. "Erm... I kinda made it more worse by using my katanas to slice them all up so it would be easier but in the end I kinda... Ya know." Zoro mumbled. "YOU WHAT?!" My eyebrows twitched. I went up to him and pressed his chest with my fingers. "Why are you so stupid?!" I shouted. "I don't know! I would if you stop bossing me around!" He replied. I growled and raised my hands to rub my temples but Zoro misunderstood it.

Zoro quickly pulled out his hands and grabbed my wrist. He then pushed me to the wall and my face was pressed against the wall. "Wanna try hitting me again?" Zoro went to my ears and whispered into it. I gasped when I felt his breath fanning against my ears. "I asked you a question and I expect an answer." He held onto it tighter.

"N-No."

"That's what I thought."

Zoro flipped me over and his lips roughly pressed against mine. I gasped because he was kissing me and that was an opportunity for him to insert his tongue in me. I moaned as he played with my tongue with his. "Moaning already?" Zoro pulled back and smirked. I looked away and blushes. Suddenly, I felt something warm and wet sucking my neck. I gasped and gripped onto Zoro's forest green hair.

Soon, he found my sweetspot and I bit my lips as I refrained myself from moaning. "Z-Zoro! Don't leave a mark! P-People will see it!" I pushed him away. "Then let them see that I marked you as mine!" Zoro sucked harder. I mewled under him and he pulled back, smirking at the new mark he gave me.

Zoro tackled me to the bed and then ripped out my shirt and bra. I quickly covered myself as my face turned crimson red. "Don't block the view..." He mumbled and pulled my arms away from my chest. Zoro licked his lips as he stared at my exposed breast. "Beautiful." Zoro smiled and went to one of my buds and teasingly licked it. A soft moan escaped my lips as I watched him do his work. Zoro then latched onto my buds and went to squeeze the other one.

"Z-Zoro!" I moaned out as I grabbed onto the bed sheets. He got bored playing with it and he trails down south with kisses till he reaches my waist. He removed my clothing that covers my skin and stared at my wet and hot core hungrily. "D-Don't stare at it please." I blushes and used a pillow near me and covered my face.

Zoro didn't like that and went to throw the pillow away from me and huskily whispered, "But I can't help it, you're so hot and wet." And then he went to rub my clit. My legs shivered and I yelped a little from his touch. I could feel teasing my hole and my breathing got uneven.

He's seriously driving me insane!

Suddenly without a warning, he quickly inserted a finger into me and pushed it in and out roughly. "Engh! Z-Zoro!" I moaned out as I gripped onto the bedsheets. Then, I felt something wet and warm inside me. I looked at him and saw his tongue entering into me. "Zoro! Don't do that! I-It's dirty engh!" I moaned. "Sorry but you taste so good." He mumbled, sending vibrations on my womanhood.

I moaned and arched my back for more. Not long, a felt a knot in my stomach. "Zoro! I-I'm cumming!" I moaned loudly and came into his mouth. He licked all my juices up and pulled back while he licked his lips, "You taste delicious." Zoro mumbled. I bite my lips when I heard him stripping himself off.

He positioned himself infront of me and quickly thrusted into me. I quickly pulled my hands to my mouth and screamed into it. Zoro frowned and pinned both of my wrist above me. "Don't hold back, love." Zoro grunted as he thrusted harder and deeper. I brought my legs and wrapped around him and screamed because of his size. "Z-Zoro! Y-You're so big! Ha ah!" I croaked out my words as he thrusted into me with inhuman speed.

Suddenly, he grazed onto a spot where it made me moan louder. "You like it there?" He moaned and hit that spot harder and faster. I rolled my eyes back and screamed in pleasure. "Y-Yes!" I screamed.

Not long, the familiar knot came back again. "Cumming! I'm- AH!" I screamed as I released onto him, coating his member with my juices. Zoro groaned my name and spill his juices into me. He collapse onto me carefully, trying not to crush me.

"S-Sara..." He called out for me. "Yes?" I let out a breathless reply. "I-I really love you." Zoro's face turned red. My heart beat raced and I smiled at him while cupping his cheeks with the palm of my hands. "I love you too." I smiled and kissed him passionately.