fourty-six

coolest sibs ever

jsp
LILY

al.bus
LUNA

jsp
POTTER

lil.potter
yes dear brothers of mine

al.bus
excuse u lil sis what is that instagram post about?

jsp
please don't tell me you're dating that git nott so I get that u guys are friends but no no no no don't date him like no

lil.potter
Wow thank you guys for being so supportive imma just pretend like that didn't hurt me :)

jsp
Lily It's not like we don't want u to date people ( well we don't but you get the point ) we just don't want u to get in trouble or yk well... cheat on him? That just hurts u both and I personally think that u aren't ready to date somebody

al.bus
Yeah what he said I mean we get u never meant to hurt lysander but u still did and u also hurt urself with that. We just want the best for u & that nott guy doesn't have a great history with girls either...

jsp
Yeah I've heard about that too

lil.potter
You both r kidding me right?I know what I did was wrong & extremely stupid but I wasn't even doing it on purpose and I was so wasted ( it doesn't make it okay but maybe it'll help u to not judge me that easily) I don't even remember kissing that ethan guy and If I could I would go back in time and change it anyways I know I made mistakes but that's normal and I'm not a cheater ik people been talking behind my back saying that I'm a slut or a whore and I really didn't care because I knew that the people I love and care about knew who I really was... well at least I thought so good to know that my own brothers think I'm a whore :) & I think I'm old enough to know if I'm ready for a relationship and you know what? I really think that alvaro might be the "one" . He really understands me &he doesn't fucking judge me for my past mistakes because he knows that I've learned from them like he learned from his. I'm not even surprised from you both reaction just disappointed I just really hoped you guys would at least try to be supportive but you both don't even care.

jsp
Lily that's not how we meant it. You are and will always be our little sister and we will always support you ( well at least try ). I know I've been harsch to u about ur past boyfriends (& well that alvaro guy)but I always had a good intention. I just want you not to get hurt and mostly u end up hurting urself because of your mistake and I can't keep seeing u like that.

al.bus
We are sorry we shouldn't be that mean but we just want to a good influence to our
lil sister :(<3 and I swear to merlin we would never judge u for something u know u did wrong and if anyones calls u anything like a slut or smth imma hex their ass into the next decade.

ted.lupin
Wow wow wow guys chill out yall
First off Lily I & james & albus love u deeply alright? Don't ever forget that. I think the boys pretty much explained that they're sorry and just want the best for u. I just wanted to say that date whoever u are the main thing is ur happiness and if that nott guy makes u happy I (& james & albus) will be happily accepting him to this family <3

lil.potter
finally yall got some brains
Ily guys <3
& ty teddy for being the only sane one💘

al.bus
We love u too lily