Armani rolled her eyes at Monty's text and took Nasir's hand as he led them out the club and to his G-Wagon which stood out from a majority of the cars there. He opened the door for her and closed it and soon they were on his way back to his spot.

As he drove, Nasir slowly slid his hand down Armani's stomach and to her thighs rubbing slowly— one of Armani's weaknesses. He moved his hands up up and down higher than the last knowing that he was making her wetter by the second and quickly side glanced at her biting his lip as he focused on the road. He thanked God that her jeans was easy access and unbuttoned them. He slid his hand into her panties feeling her juices coat his fingers. The drive from the club was a long one, so he figured that he'd get her first of many orgasms out of the way. He slipped his finger down her slit making her to let out a soft gasp as she looked at him. He bit his lip as he begin to toy with her clit moving his finger in a circular motion getting her wetter than she could possibly be. He took his hand out causing her to whine, and he licked his fingers before he plunged his fingers back into her panties.

He watched her squirm around until she let out a gasp and thrusted her hips forward when he shoved two fingers in at once. Nasir's concentration never left the road all while he listened to his girl moan his name as he made her body go insane. He leaned back in his seat with one hand on the wheel zig zagging through lanes as he enjoyed the sounds of Armani's constant moans and fingered her roughly. He occasionally slowed down to a painfully slow pace just as Armani's high kicked in and each time she'd beg him to continue. He smirked asking her what his name was and without hesitation she said it. He paused when he knew Armani's orgasm was coming causing her to beg for him to let her release. He made her hold it in for about 10-20 seconds before finally, he allowed her to cum all over his fingers. He didn't pull out his fingers until they neared his condo and he sucked his fingers clean before he stuffed them in Armani's willing mouth.

Without hesitation, the two got out the car and rushed to the elevator after Nasir locked his car doors. The second they stepped foot into Nasir's home, the sexual tension was potent and the two looked at each other with nothing but lust in their red low eyes. Nasir wasted no time, and grabbed her by the throat and kissed her lips roughly before he lifted her up causing her to wrap her legs around him. He slowly kissed her neck before he coated every visible spot in hickeys.  He went to the bedroom, laid her on the bed, took off her shirt, and kissed down to her breast. He kissed and licked each nipple  before he went down to her stomach leaving hickeys here and there. He pulled off her jeans and panties taking in her soaked freshly waxed pussy. She attempted to sit up so she could suck his dick, only for him to lie her back down. He looked up at Armani who was growing more impatient before he blew on her clit making her squirm. He smirked before he slowly took the tip of his tongue, and glided it all the way down her slit and back up. He spat on her clit and watched it run down before he licked ever so slowly and softly watching as she squirmed around. She tried to move away but he quickly fastened his grip around her thighs holding her firmly in place. He smirked as her body jerked with each motion his tongue made  on her clit. As usual, Armani was breath taken. He explored every part of her pussy with just his tongue while she became a moaning mess. He took his time eating her and pleasuring her and hearing her moan turned him on even more. Armani who was in complete bliss started moving her hips to match the stroke of his tongue, and gasped when he dipped his tongue deep into her entrance. He tongue fucks her then stops midway knowing her orgasm was coming. Armani begged for him to make her cum but he wouldn't let her. He watched her struggle to hold it as he attacked her pussy with licks. Finally, allowing her to release a minute later all over his tongue. He licked his lips before he ran his tongue down and in her making sure she was clean before he kissed Armani's lips.

He whispered in her ear to lie back and relax not knowing that she was ready and she always felt mostly relaxed with him. She watched him out the condom on before he lined up with her entrance. Because the two hasn't fucked in a month, his size intimidated her once again but she refused to let him know that.

"You ready ma?" Nasir asked. She nodded her head looking up at him.

He pulled her legs up bending them up to her chest and slid in slowly making sure she felt every inch enter her. He watched as her lips formed a 'O' and her eyes rolled back as he gave her slow pumps taking his time.  He sped up every now and then but kept a slow pace and began to make love to her. He gave her long deep strokes as she held her legs up and moaned loudly. He moaned her name as the sounds of sex and skin slapping filled the room.

Armani tried to get him to slow down by placing her hand on his stomach but he made her take the whole thing. He knew that he was going to drive her crazy but he was ready for it. He kept giving her deep strokes until she came all over him once again. He kept fucking her nice and slow never breaking eye contact until she came for the third time and he came right along with her. He slid out of her and slid the condom off leaving to throw it away in the toilet and then came back and slid another condom on.

Armani who looked exhausted but still on cloud 9 looked up at him and asked him again and Nasir said yes. He picked her up and slid her down on his dick thrusting upwards into her and bouncing her up and down roughly. He fucked her against the wall roughly while she moaned his name over and over again. He made her beg to cum for the fourth time and she did and soon he came right along with her.

Nasir was going to get ready for round 5 but Armani begged him no more for the night because she was extremely sore and she could barely walk. Nasir smirked as he watched her practically crawl to the bathroom and seconds later he heard the shower turn on. He changed the bed sheets then joined her in the shower and soon after— the two made it back to the bed.

"I love you ma."

"I love you too." Armani responded half asleep.

Within that same second, she was out like a light and Nasir was too, as usual on her titties.

Thoughts 🌚?