"Not without Lydia." Henry said.

"No, the girl stays." Daryl said.

"Then so do I," Henry stated, his eyes determined.

"Henry..." Lydia trailed off.

"No. I'm not leaving without you. I won't."

"Now." Daryl said. The five took off running. Aiden ripped the mask off of her head and threw it on the ground.

They ran through the woods before Henry hit the ground. "You okay?" She asked him.

"This isn't the way back to Hilltop," Henry said.

"Tara made a deal with those assholes. We broke it. We ain't going back to Hilltop." Daryl informed him.

"He's right. There's too many of them," Lydia said to Henry. "Alpha would destroy Hilltop to get me back now."

"And why didn't you tell us there were that many of them?" Daryl asked her cooly.

"You kept me locked in a cage? What did you expect? I wasn't going to betray my own people!" Lydia argued.

"Well, maybe you should go back to 'em. Henry didn't know what he was getting his ass into, but you sure as hell did." Daryl snarled.

"I thought I could go back," Lydia said softly. "I can't."

"Well, you ain't coming with us," Daryl said.

"Daryl," Aiden hissed. He glanced at her.

"Hey. Hey, we could run. Me and her. You guys go back, and- and we keep running. They can't blame Hilltop if we just disappear." Henry suggested.

"Henry, we cant." Lydia said to him.

"Let me fix this," he said.

"No. There's no way in hell I'm letting you run away with this one." Daryl said, "no way. Think of your mom!"

"She and Ezekiel would be heartbroken. She would also murder me and Daryl, but that's beside the point." Aiden huffed.

Daryl and Aiden looked at Connie as she motioned back to the camp, "no, she's right. Come on. We gotta go. Come on."

They all stood and, "it's this way." Daryl said. Connie motioned towards herself. "Yeah, this way." Once again she motioned towards herself and she turned around. Lydia and Henry both followed after her. So did Dog.

"No. No. Dog!" Daryl called.

Aiden sighed, "come on, Dare." She followed after them. She heard Daryl sigh behind her but heard his footsteps following her.

»

The group of five plus Dog walked up to a building Connie pointed at it.

"Take the high ground. Yeah." Daryl said. Connie wrote in her notepad, chokepoint.

"Good idea, Connie." Aiden said with a grin. "Come on."