Chapter 12: Diving In Too Deep

Start from the beginning

"Alright this is as far as I can go with you three, I'll be up front with the others where the finals take place so if I see you guys then I know that I've done a good job. Alright then good luck." He ran off leaving us to enter the giant room where the qualifiers were taking place. "Look at all these people, do you really think Master Roshi's training prepared us for this?" Krillin wondered looking around at all the fighters. "Well we did everything he said." Kakarot replied nonchalantly.  The sound of a microphone turning on caught our attention and we turned to see an old guy standing on one of the fighting stages. "For five years contestants you have trained and waited for this opportunity to compete for the title of 'Strongest Under The Heavens' you have journeyed here from all corners of the earth."

I snickered at that last bit.

"This year we have a total of 138 warriors from around the world from whom only eight will be allowed to enter the final rounds. This year we will truly be honoured by a fierce competition indeed." I was shocked that together 138 people would be fighting eachother but it only made my blood boil more. The old man then began to carry on his speech. "Listen well, I will explain the tournament's rules. All contestants will fight upon these stages, should you fall off or lose consciousness, or plead mercy or cry then you lose. However you may NOT kill your opponent! Nor may you use weapons, the qualifying round will last only one minute and if the match has not been settled by that time victory will be decided upon by the judges. Due to the great number of contestants this year the qualifying rounds have been divided into four blocks. The two victors from each block will be named entrants in the finals. One by one please draw a slip of paper, compare the number in it to the chart and proceed to your block." The man finished.

We went over to the box and took our papers, "I got 93! What did you guys get?" Krillin nervously asked, "Ummmmm 70." Kakarot replied. Krillin was shocked when he looked at the board to see that the two of them were in the same block. "Oh come on we're both in Block 3!! I don't wanna fight you Goku." 

"Well you're pretty far apart so you guys might not have to fight eachother." I said looking down at my number and then at the board. "I'm 22 so I'm in Block 4 so I guess I don't have to worry about fighting you two." Krillin sighed in relief, "Looks like we're gonna have to separate then Y/N, do your best!" Kakarot smiled at me as we did a high five and I saluted Krillin. I walked off to Block 4 and looked around at the people I'd be pit against. "Alright then let's start this off with number 22 and number 21!" The referee yelled to my excitement, I jumped onto the stage to face my opponent. She was a woman with purple curly hair shaped into a ball, she had dark blue eyes and a beauty mark on her left cheek. Why'd I have to fight someone so good looking?

"Alright then begin!" The ref announced, I got into my fighting stance waiting for her to make the first move and she smiled and began to giggle to my confusion. "What's so funny?" "Oh nothing, just that you won't be able to stand a chance against my Strip No Jutsu." I rose an eyebrow but immediately gaped once she began to undress herself, this girl took off her clothes to fight?! I instinctively looked away once she got into her underwear but this was all apart of her plan. She rushed at me when I wasn't looking and roundhouse kicked me at the side of my head which sent me spiralling off the stage, I was taken off guard by this but quickly pulled my legs and my arms back and stopped myself from hitting the ground by enabling my flight. Now she was the one taken off guard and I smirked when I flew back onto the stage. "I won't go down so eas-. Damn it's distracting to look at you when you're barely wearing any clothes." I frowned looking away again, she rushed at me again and punched me in the chest this time pushing me back a bit onto my butt. I looked up to see her aiming a kick to my face but I quickly side rolled out of the way and got back to my feet. How was I supposed to fight her like this? And I can't aim for her body when her boobs and her butt is exposed like this! I guess I have no choice but to close my eyes and hope for the best. So that's what I did, I was silent and focused on any sudden sounds or changes.