"What's gotten into you? You're so hyper."

The girl gave him a closed eye grin and said, "Well, I get to see you again after two days. Who wouldn't be happy seeing the person they like?"

"You're blunter than usual," the blonde said as he hid his growing blush by placing his hand on his face, pushing up his glasses.

[Name] grabbed the hand that was on his face with her left hand and brought it down while also adjusting his glasses. She then grabbed a piece of the orange and held it up to his mouth.

"Alright Beanstalk, eat up."

"I can feed myself," he said, but still opened his mouth so [Name] could feed him.

"Big baby," she said, referring to him, as she also put a piece of orange in her mouth. "Sour~"

"That's just your face, Beansprout," Kei teased.

"Meanie."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Tada-kun, good afternoon~" 

The [h/c]-haired girl hugged the freckled boy from behind. The said boy smiled at the energetic girl who was jumpier than usual.

"[Nickname]-chan. How are you? You seem happier."

[Name] brought up her hand and did an 'okay' sign before turning towards the blond and shuffling his hair.

"Good afternoon, Beanstalk~," she said, before placing her lunchbox in front of him. 

Tadashi looked at the two and saw how [Name] kept pestering Kei who didn't do anything back other than some short retorts. The green-haired boy and smiled, admiring the new pair. Although to others it might seem unnoticeable, Tadashi was able to see how the two were different. They were more comfortable with each other's presence compared to before. The boy could finally sigh in relief. He had to keep the secret of them liking each other for a month for the sake of promises. Now, he was happy to see them finally being open with how they felt. Well, as open as they could be. Kei still had a lot to go through until he was able to openly express his feelings, but that was fine.

"Shut up and eat your food."

"No, it's fun to tease you."

Kei grabbed a part of [Name]'s food with his chopsticks and shoved it in her mouth to shut her up.

"Shut up. You're noisy."

Tadashi sighed to himself. Yeah, Kei still had so much to learn. But he could show that he cared, not in the kindest ways though.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

It was the end of the day and finally, time to clean up the gym. 

The first-year manager was one of the people who was picking up the scattered balls around the gym. She carried four balls, completely occupying her hands. Strands of her hair kept falling forward, tickling her face. She kept blowing them away from her face, which proved to be unsuccessful since whenever she stops, it keeps falling back to where it was before.