"...That's not important."

Craig smirked. "And when was your most recent fight?"

"That's not important, either. We're discussing you right now."

"I can answer both of those questions: At least seven since the school year started, and six days ago."

Tweek stared at him for a moment. "...Craig, I don't want you to get hurt."

"Well, well, well, how the turntables. I said the same thing to you last week."

"Quote The Office one more time, I dare you."

"Was that a threat?" Craig chuckled.

"Yes. And that's not even how the expression 'how the tables have turned' is used. Unless it is. I don't know, man, I don't care about that shit. -gh!- Anyways, no fights, capisce?"

"We'll see..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Clyde and Token were walking home from school after watching Craig and Connor fight. Token noticed how during the fight, Clyde wasn't as hyped about it as he normally would be. This concerned Token. After all, this is his best and closest friend we're talking about.

"Are you sure all you have is a mere stomach bug?" Token questioned, eyeing the shorter boy.

"Yes, I'm totally sure," Clyde responded with an eye roll.

Token didn't respond just yet. He thought about the red flags he spotted so far. He thought about how drastically Clyde's personality had changed over the course of a few days. He thought about how Clyde always seemed so down in the dumps for some unknown reason. It hurt Token knowing that he couldn't help Clyde, but there wasn't much he could do. He had no details and Clyde wasn't talking.

 Suddenly, Token thought of something. Although not everything quite lined up, and it seemed highly unlikely, he was pretty sure of it.

"Clyde, when was the last time you ate?"

Clyde's expression dropped, he was very obviously a bit nervous. "Um, this morning at breakfast time. Why?"

Token sighed. "No reason." He could tell that Clyde was lying, but Token had never been one to accuse. 

"...Okay, then." Clyde stopped walking. "Um, here's my house." He gestured to the house a few yards beside him. "See you tomorrow, I guess." He waved goodbye to Token with much less enthusiasm than usual.

Token knew that Clyde was most likely on to his suspicion, but then again, Clyde could be unbelievably dumb at times. He waved back and lingered on the sidewalk for a minute or so after Clyde entered his house.

Clyde snuck a peek out the window and saw Token standing there. It was something that would've given him a bit of a chuckle a week or so ago, but he just didn't find it humoring this day. He wandered into his kitchen and stared at that devilish white rectangle full of delicious food.

A handful of thoughts crossed his mind: Go upstairs, don't give in. Token's becoming suspicious, a little snack would lower his concerns. You're losing your personality, just eat enough to become perkier and no one will care anymore. Don't eat any of it; once you start, you won't be able to stop. No, I've got it! "I'll eat at lunchtime and at lunchtime only," He said aloud. "Just small servings in front of the boys, they'll never suspect a thing. Clyde, you're a genius!"

He smiled at his new plan, then came to another realization, something that he figured would make him even happier. "I don't even have to keep it down afterward!" He practically shouted. "The bathrooms will be loaded with people after lunchtime, no one would hear if I forced myself to, um, vomit." That thought made him shudder. Clyde hated throwing up. It was one of his least favorite things, he couldn't possibly do it voluntarily.

"Okay, fine, Clyde. Scratch that. Really shows how much of a weak fucking baby you truly are." He rolled his eyes at himself and walked towards the pantry. He swung open the door without even thinking about it, tempting himself. As he stared at all the snacks, his mouth began to water.

Oh, God, I wanna eat so badly... He thought. Maybe just a few crackers wouldn't hurt?

He pulled a cardboard box filled with mini packages of Saltines off of a shelf and opened it. He tried restricting himself to four crackers, but he ended up fuckin' SHREDDING that thing, man. I mean, not a single crumb was left in that box by the time three minutes had passed. He gazed at the empty box and processed what he had just done. No more than four and a half seconds later did he start sobbing and wailing about some "I shouldn't've done that!" or "I'm such a fat fuck!"

He curled up into a sad, crying ball on the kitchen floor, his second complete meltdown in the time span of two days. His stomach ache was gone, but that didn't really make him feel all that much better. He attempted to focus on whatever the positive side of this was, but just couldn't. Suddenly, he felt nauseous.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," he muttered as he jumped off the floor and jogged into the bathroom. He kneeled in front of the toilet bowl, but nothing happened. The nauseous feeling did not leave, but it didn't worsen either. And he didn't throw up. He stood up and shrugged it off as he walked upstairs. He figured that the feeling was only there because his body wasn't expecting the semi-large food intake after eating close to nothing for a couple of days.

He entered his bedroom and sat down on his bed, then began to lecture himself on what a failure he was and how horrid he looked, all while sobbing into his pillow. 

After throwing his little shit fit for a good twenty minutes or so, he was able to calm himself and decided to phone Token. He picked his phone up from the floor, as he had thrown it during his outburst, and began to dial.

"Clyde?!" Token responded almost immediately.

"That's my name," Clyde responded naturally as if he hadn't've just been shedding tears like a toddler. "Why do you sound so shocked? It's not like I never call you, haha."

"Oh, um, no reason. I guess I just wasn't expecting it." Token sounded a tad nervous, but with a hint of relief. He had been wanting to talk with Clyde for a while, but him just calling out of the blue seemed a bit abnormal.

"Okay, then." Clyde paused for a moment to work up the guts to apologize, then continued. "Look, man. I just wanted to call and apologize for being such a bitch to you the other day. Y'know, when I told you to fuck off, and stuff."

"Oh! Nah, it's all good, man. I hope you're feeling a bit better then you have been, we miss crackhead Clyde."

Clyde laughed. "Yeah, I am feeling better. I dunno what was up these past few days, I guess I was just sick or something."

"That's excellent. I would love to continue talking, but my parents are calling me to come downstairs. Bye!"

"Bye!" Clyde hung up the phone and smiled to himself. He normally felt happier after having even a brief conversation with Token.

He picked his phone back up and checked the time. 4:03 pm. Is that too late for a nap?  He thought to himself for a moment. Eh, what the hell. He snuggled up underneath his blankets, turned on his favourite music playlist, and began to doze off to the sound of Pumped Up Kicks.

Author's note

Hello, my good humans! You've made it to the third chapter, wowee. I hope you enjoyed some lovely Creek content at the beginning there.