Small Talk, More Knowledge

I decided the leave to do the lemon at the end of the story. This is meant to be a short story so I won't be making it long.
---

You thought once you've returned, the Troupe wouldn't like you even more but they did. You understand where they came from, they didn't have family they could turn to so they helped each other out.

You weren't an official member of the group, you just knew them.

But one thing was still in your mind. You thought once you've made up with Chrollo the questions would stop but it didn't. He was going to be there at the auction that's happening soon.

That made you worry about him. Kurapika wants revenge on the Troupe for what they have done to his clan. You know he won't stop to get what he wants.

The door to your room opens and there stood Chrollo. "I can tell something is on your mind, speak." He said.

"About my job-"

"You don't need to worry Y/n, I know that's not the question." He was right. You were worried for his safety. Everyone's, even Hisoka. It was strange but you did worry about him from time to time.

"I'm worried about you, that's all." He walks over and hugs you tightly, planting a kiss on top of your head. "You don't need to worry about that, it takes a lot to kill me." He spoke softly.

He was right. It was rare to see him in action. But you can tell he was strong as hell. But there could be times when his opponents could have the upper hand.

Chrollo places a small box in your hand, "I got it just for you. See you soon, I love you."

"I love you too."

Hisoka sat next to the window waiting for the boss to come out. Playing with his cards he thought about Chrollo's flower.

Knowing how strong she, even if she mastered her Nen it turned him on. It had to wait though, his battle with Chrollo comes is primary.

But if he used you to make Chrollo fight him, then you, it was a risk worth taking to him. An opportunity to have fun for him.

Once Chrollo was done explaining what he was doing. Hisoka took his chance to head towards Y/n was. He didn't want to talk but he left a little something to show he was there.

He places it face up in front of your door and walks off. His smirk widening even more.

Ace Of Clubs. He wanted to know more about you and that's what he'll get.

---

Ace of Clubs: Represents a thirst for knowledge or a special talent that you have.

Instagram: night.callows