Welcome Back

Thank you for waiting, I just wanted to get Chrollo's personally right. I tried but still, he will be OOC. Also, I tried to be better with my grammar.

You woke up in a room, it was clean. You thought the Troupe would try something abandoned again. But you noticed that Chrollo was already in the room.

He had a chair next to the bed, book in his hand. Looking up he smiled, "Great to have you back." He said.

Sitting up to yell at him, "Great? You call this great?!" He quickly closes his book and sets it aside. "Please calm down, your back. That's what matters now."

Chrollo wraps his arms around your waist but you push him away. "No! I'm tired of running from you because I know one thing! I could never beat you in a fight. You knew how Strong I was but never let me leave."

"I was trying to protect you, my delicate flower, my Y/n, is finally safe with me. If you think running off on your own is going to make you happy your wrong." He answers sternly.

"I was never happy, even without you! Going from city to city, having the same scenario going through my head. The thought of returning here is a nightmare. I would do anything in the world to stay away from you. Even if it meant taking my own life." You finally said. But you weren't done.

"I'm not some toy you can just grab off the shelf and call it yours. I'm a human being. You don't own me and you'll never will. I-" You were pushed own onto the bed.

Looking into Chrollo's eyes, you saw he was in pain. And he was.

His parents abandoned him, then you did. The one person he could actually trust did the one thing he never thought of.

"I know, I know you weren't some prize. Of course, I understood why you wanted to leave. I was just too scared to say those words 'Don't leave me, don't leave me behind.' The moment I first met you I wanted to get your trust so you can go with me but I never did."

You can tell he was the truth, he was on the edge of crying. He's trying to hold back the tears the were about to fall. Wrapping your arms tightly around him.

"Chrollo, If I said I will give you one last chance, would you use it wisely?" You cautiously.

"Of course I will." He answers, smiling softly.

——

Of course, it had to be a small chapter and I also realize Chrollo is nowhere close to his character so he's way out of his character.

Also I made a Instagram account you don't have to follow me it's just so I can give out updates about new stories so I can explain them better there instead in one full announcement because I know not all of the people who read my stories follow me.

The next chapter might have a lemon so that one might take longer.

Instagram: night.callows