Touch (LEMON)

I gulped at the stilled figure in the moonlit darkness. "... That is you, right Nathan?" I called out as I stalked closer to the figure.
"Stop." He finally called out. At that moment I knew it was him. A clicking sound of which I assumed to be a gun being loaded filled the silence of the room, making my heart jump quicker then it ever had. In accordance to the sound, I stopped in my tracks, my hands raised. "Don't come any closer." Nathan continued as he raised a pointed arm in my direction, the barrel of a pistol aimed dead center at me. "W-Woah, Nathan?!" I took a small step backward, concern in my voice.

Almost instantly, he shot out of his seat, his figure coming more visible into the moonlight; The expression on his face coherent.

He looked... Serious—Determined, even. The look in his eyes was sharp. It's like he actually wants to kill me right now. Either or, I kept my composure. The last thing I wanted to do was make a bad move. "Nathan. Just put the gun down—"
"I think I've decided (Y/N)." He cut me off mid sentence in a calm voice. My mouth paused agape after his sudden choice of words, my lips pursing. "You've decided?" I questioned with a breathy tone.

Nathan's face remained stoic. "You don't love me." He continued. "I didn't want to believe it... Until now. I've given up so much for you; I've ENDURED so much for you, through all the pain, through all the bloodshed, through all of the agony of staying alive physically. I told myself everyday that if I just kept trying and reaching out to him—protecting him the only way I knew how, he'd eventually return my unconditional love." His eyes wavered to the floor for a moment. "But she was right. I've been doing it all wrong. I gave you too many choices—Too much breathing room; I should've just killed everyone you loved and broken you down until your mind was mush, rewire you, and then make it certain you'd have nothing to rely on other than me."

My face morphed into utter disgust mixed with fear. I couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth. Apart of me became angry from his little enlightenment he'd just spouted, but in this situation there wasn't much I could do while being held at gunpoint. All I could do was glare and fear for my life.

Nathan's eyes darted back to mine all of a sudden. "Either way, it's too late now. That's why I've decided I'm going to kill you and then put a bullet in myself afterwards. You get it right?" My heartbeat spiked as Nathan readied his finger on the trigger, an insane but sorrowful smile widening upon his lips. "It's like they say (Y/N): If I can't have you, no one can." I knew what was coming next.

(Here's a soundtrack to set an eerie mood to the situation. If the app won't allow you to listen the song and read at the same time go to YouTube/YouTube music app and search for "Bastard - Instrumental", that should work.)

My breath hitched violently as I quickly ducked underneath a nearby desk, the deafening sound of a gunshot following after, the fast glistening projectile grazing my cheek and plunging into the walls behind me. "Fucking Christ!" I cursed as blood trickled down my cheek, a sharp pain instantly filling the cut, but the pain couldn't compare to the massive amounts of  anxiety I was feeling, my heart constantly pounding in my chest. I scrambled away in any visible direction, consecutive bullets whirring passed me.

I could hear the sound of Nathan humming a tune in the darkness as he resupplied the gun's chamber with more bullets. "I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you (Y/N)~" Nathan sang out. I gritted my teeth between breaths, my pupils shrinking in dread as I hid myself the best I could. "When our souls reincarnate, I'll come back and look for you." Ignoring his usual crazy talk, with the minor courage I had left I grabbed and hoisted a nearby student's desk up into my hands, twisting and hurling the desk in the male's direction. Instinctively, Nathan began to unload many shots into the nearing object until the wooden desk fractured into broken pieces, the pieces completely avoiding Nathan's figure whatsoever.

Free Me (Yandere Male x Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara