3:Tree House in the Willow

Started:April 13th, 2020 1:36am
Finished: April 13th, 2020 2:12am
Published: April 13th,2020 12:58pm
🖤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🖤
I had somehow made a tree house in the Willow tree at the edge of the brook. I made it with logs, parachute and metal. Right now I am heading back to camp so I can tell Murphy and get more parachute to make a bed.

When I entered the camp the first thing I saw was Murphy, getting punched by Wells.
I ran up and Wells looked at me expecting me to help attack Murphy.
"What the hell is going on here!?" I yelled unhappy
"Bellamy wants chaos and I want proper rules and dictators"Wells yelled back
Murphy jumped off the ground holding a knife.
"Your dead"He growled
"Wait" we all turned our attention on Bellamy.
"Fair fight"

Wells stared down at the knife Bellamy had gave him and reluctantly picked it up off the ground. He held it like it was his life line. I turned and looked back at Bellamy who winked and nodded at the two fighting boys. When Murphy had my full attention he was fucking out of the way of Wells knife and sliced Wells arm. He hissed in pain.
"This is for my father!" Murphy lunged at Wells before Wells flicked them around and held his knife to Murphy neck.
"Drop it" I now stood infront of the two hold my blade I had made. It was a sword looking thing with a wooden handle and a metal blade made from the drop ship. I had made a carrier thingy for it that hung off my back with straps that went under my left arm and over my right shoulder, the case thing was more on my right so all I have to do is swing my right arm up and grab the handle.
"Are you litarly going to protect a kid who hurt you less then 24 hours ago!" He looked at me unbelievably
"I said drop the knife" I growled taking a step forward and readying my sword. Even under the angry ice I could see a ocean of fear in Murphy's eyes.
"Ok last chance before I cut your hand off, let him go!" I held my sword above my shoulder ready to strike his forearm any moment.

Wells pushed Murphy down to ground holding the knife to his neck and pushed him toward me.
"Wells what the hell!" I glanced at Clarke and the others before helping Murphy stand. I brought Murphy to the drop ship and by the time we had emerged after cleaning his wounds something was going down.
"Wait wait wait...where's goggle boy" I asked sliding my sword into its thingy (I literally forgot what they are called isn't like cleave or something idk)
"Jasper was hit, they took him. He screamed when they moved him so he's still alive"

Great now, 15 minutes later I'm trudging through the forest with Murphy, Clarke, Bellamy, Wells and Finn looking for goggle boy. Guess my tree house will have to wait...

"I'm going to get that wristband off even if I have to cut her hand off" Bellamy said for the 8th time
"Ok ok we get Mr. Dictator "I rolled my eyes
We heard a groan and ran towards it. There in a tree about half way up was goggle boy tied to the tree.
"Jasper!"Clarke yelled and ran forward I fallowed behind her. First she was there and then she was gone. Bellamy held her by her wrist. He looked like he was about to drop her. Arms held my waist as I was nearly hanging off the edge into the pit.
Spacewalker looked at me and the person behind me before smirking. I was pulled away from the edge and the only thing I focused on was the person still holding my waist.

I tilted my head and seen...Wells. But he wasn't holding me he was helping Clarke up.
I turned my head the other way and saw no other then John Murphy. My breath quickened for a reason I did not know and it was my own body, weird eh?(here comes my Canadian-ness, Newfoundland made and born)

Murphy and Finn were cutting Jasper down and we heard a growl.
"What the hell was that?" Murphy asked looking around
"Grounds?"
A huge leopard cane into view, well shit ain't this such a pretty little kitty aw, I could just kiss it.  Note the sarcasm!

I heard gun shots and the last thing I saw was the leopard and Murphy and Clarke yelling 'No' and 'Watch out'

Ohhh what happens no one knows but me if course! I might kill her off and make a new character fall in love with Murphy, I might let her not even be hurt and the dead leopard body just handed in her, I might make her get hurt. You never know! Anyway what do you think will happen? Sorry about my little snickers of input I'm in a good mood tonight/this morning.
          -Your Sarcastic Queen
                        Amber🖤💋