What You Need To Know

(Midoriya screenshot that I took XD)

**A/N: I DON'T OWN ANY CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY! BNHA CHARACTERS ARE MADE BY KOHEI HORIKOSHI > I ALSO DO NOT OWN ANY VIDEOS OR PICTURES THAT MAY APPEAR IN THE STORY, PICTURES AND VIDEOS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTED ORIGINAL OWNERS**

**Ps, I might add more things if I have new ideas, please bear with me :D**

**How you look (REAL LIFE)**

**How you look (ANIME), minus the school uniform and the love letter**

NAME: (Y/N) (L/N)

NICKNAME: (N/N)

GENDER: Female 

AGE: 15 years old 

Height: 152 cm

BIRTHDAY: April 4, 2002

FEARS: Heights

Likes: Anime, Eating Out

Dislikes: Loud and Annoying people, perverts

OCCUPATIONS: N/A

QUIRK: Blind Love: By making a decleration (or confession) of love to a living being or thing, you are able to make them fall in love with you (you can also comment on a certain peson's aspect of themselves, e.x. personalitity traits and physical traits, but still must be truthful from the heart). In the state of loyalty, you can command them (give them orders) and use them as you're puppets. the effect only ends with an act of true love (or act of kindness for objects). The confessions you make also have to be coming souly from the heart. (Forgot to mention that you can control objects too by simply commenting on them)

DRAWBACK: Using you're quirk on living beings (specifically humans), is hard to  activate, and hard to reverse (or turn off)

**Italics are you're thoughts, backflashes, emphisizing words or titles**

**Quotations are speech**

LOVE INTEREST: There's an alternative ending for Bakugou, Todoroki, and Midoriya

FAV COLOUR: (F/C)

FAV FOOD: (F/F)

ON WITH THE STORY!!!!