LOVE AT FIRST HUG

Start from the beginning

"No hyung. This bunny can never make me bore. The thing is...Jaebum, in our class, who is famous for a expressionless face, Hoseok talked to him...like..five minutes? And Jaebum smiled. Literally, HE SMILED. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? I'm telling you, this guy is definitely a black magician." Taehyung said with a shock face. They all laughed at Taehyung's wired expression but they were shock as well. 'This Hoseok guy really is something'. Thought Yoongi.

Days passed and Hoseok was also getting famous for his sunshine smile. A great smile, good grades and impressed teachers were more than sufficient reasons for some people to get jealous of him.

Days became weeks and weeks became two months. Still both the boys never cross each other path, despite hearing rumors about each other.

Students hating Hoseok had enough. They desperately wanted to wipe the smile from his face. But they knew, if they directly tried to do something, he will complain against them. So they have to be subtle about it.

"I had enough. We have to do something now." A girl name Rose yelled. Her boyfriend and her friends were equally angered about the situation. Like they work their ass off but still teachers give good marks to him? "I have a plan." Rose's boyfriend Kai said with a smirk on his face. He opened his mouth and explained his plan to his group. After hearing this, they all let out a evil smirk.

~~~Monday~~~

Yoongi as usual, walking through the corridors, halted when he heard his name. He turned and saw rose is cming towards him. That's strange. She and her group hate him. Why would she approach him? "Yoongi, Hoseok has threatened you that if you won't meet him today during lunch time, then he will beat Taehyung." Yoongi was confused. Why would a smily guy want to beat Taehyung? If something would have happened, Taehyung would have told them. But hearing that his friend was in danger, his blood boiled. How can someone dare to hurt his friends? He had to face consequences for this.

"Where?" Rose looked confused but imidiately understood what he meant. "Umm....the abandon classroom on ground floor." He didn't said anything but went away from there, not noticing a dirty smirk on her face.

~~Somewhere else~~

Hoseok as usual heading towards his class but stopped when he heard his name. He saw Kai running towards him. He gave Kai his signature smile which made Kai feel disgusting ut he didn't show it. You see, Hoseok is not aware about his haters. "Yoongi told me he wants to meet you during lunch time in the abandon classroom on ground floor."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"But if wants to meet me then, shouldn't he come himself to ask me? Why would he send someone else?" Kai was gulping. Hoseok was not falling for his trap. He somehow had to make this boy to go to that classroom.

"He said that if you won't then he will beat Jimin." And that's it. His rationality his very far from him. All he could see was anger. Why this Yoongi wants to meet him? He have to get answers. With that he thanked Kai and left. "Planned is working" Kai mumbled to himself with a smirk on his face.

~~During lunch~~

Yoongi head towards that abandon classroom. He was ready to beat the shit out of this Hoseok guy. He reaches in front of it and kick the door open. He enteres only to find it empty. 'Did he chicken out and ran away?' Yoongi thought and decided to wait for him. He heard footsteps coming towards him and saw a red haired male standing on the entrance. He kept staring at him and Yoongi did the same.

Finally that boy decided to end this staring contest and he move few steps towards Yoongi. "Are you Min Yoongi?" Hoseok asked in a confident voice but from inside he felt very intimidated by that blonde boy.

"Haa! You are asking the lion if he is king of the forest?" Yoongi said with full of sarcasm let out a dry chuckle. "You didn't know you did the biggest mistake of your life. You threaten to hurt my friend? I will show you how to threatened people."

"What??!!? What are you sa-" Before he could finished, the doors of the classroom suddenly shut, making it completely dark. The only source of light coming is from the broken glasses of windows.

Yoongi started to breath heavily as he was having flashback of his childhood. He slid down and clutched his shirt tightly, not able to breathe. Hoseok looked and him figured out that Yoongi is feeling suffocating here. Amd maybe the darkness also making him uncomfortable? He didn't waste any time and took that boy in his embrace. He put Yoongi's head on left side of the chest, where he could hear his heart beat and strokes Yoongi's back. "Listen to me sweety. Focus on my voice. Take a deep breath in...and let it out. Do it 4-5 times." Yoongi did as he told him. He felt a little relax from the warmth of the red haired male and his heartbeat calm him down.

"You are not alone here. I'm here with you. No one will harm you." He said in a soothing voice. His one hand held Yoongi's head close to his heart and another one strokes his back. Yoongi felt something in his heart. He felt his heart beat fast. He felt the warmth that he felt in his mother's embrace when he was a kid.

"Remember darling. If someone makes you feel warm and safe, it means that perosn is the one for you." These were the words spoken by her mother when she was on death bed. Is Hoseok is really the one for him? Before he could let any other thought enter his mind, he felt his vision getting darker. The last thing he remembered the Hoseok guy was yelling his name.

~~Few hours later~~

Yoongi opened his eyes and stared at the white ceiling above him. He tried to move his left hand but felt like someone was holding it. He turned and saw a red haired boy was lying with his head down and one of his hands were holding his. He slowly tried to wake up not disturbing the sleeping male beside him. But his movements woke up the said male. And he stretched his hands. He noticed that Yoongi is trying to get up so he helped him and put a pillow behind his back.

"What happened?" Hoseok sighed and opened his mouth and told him everything. How he got unconscious, how the doors got opened and how he brought him here. Luckily he had told Jimin about it and told him that if he won't return in fifteen minutes, then Jimin may look for him.

He also told him that he held his hands tightly and mumbling eomma word. So that's why while stroking his hair, he slept there. Yoongi also asked about the threat to which Hoseok said he was the one who threatened to beat his friend. After confronting, they both came to conclusion that they were pranked.

"I should leave now. Are you sure you won't want me to drop you?"

"No it's fine. Thanks for helping me."

"So...Min Yoongi...friends? " He took his hand out so that the blonde can shook it. Yoongi was shocked. Never a single person a dared to talk to him and this boy was asking him to be friends. Hoseok noticed that the blonde was doing nothing so he was about to take his hands back but Yoongi imidiately took it. They both felt some spark with this tiny contact. They both blushed and broke the handshake. Hoseok got up from his seat and walk towards the door. Before he could exit, he turned around and gave his shiny smile to Yoongi, leaving him with his fast heart beats.

It didn't took Yoongi to put two and two together and he came to conclusion. He was in love with this boy.

....To be continued....