★★★★

"Are you sure about this" Kulsum asked still in bewilderment.

"Hmm" I hummed in return. I told her about divorce. She couldn't believe that i make decisions like this but when I told her that I'm serious she almost freak out.

"Okay... If it's your final decision then you have to be strong.. this is going to be painful hana" Kulsum said concern and I chuckled dryly.

"He told my child is not his.. and I don't think there is anything more painful than this " I said with broken smiled.

"You will get through this inshallah.. have patience... And our champ will be here to make you strong" she tried to cheer me up while I just smiled in return.

After our little talk we walked out of the class and went to college gate. We bid our bye and as I turned I came to face to face with Maan.

"Hi.. How are you ?" He asked waving his palm infront of me with grinned and i sighed in irritation.

"Happy without you" I replied with smiled

"Don't lie.." he said smiling.

"I'm not lieing" I said with same smiled. and walked away from there but that idiot followed me.

"You can't be happy without me... And we both know this" he said from my back making me stop on my track. I turned to him and saw him smiling.

"Come back on this earth Mr rahmaan... That days has gone when I needed you for my happiness.. now I'm happy that your away from me" I snap making his smile vanished But for second before it cames again.

"You know.. your this type of words can't make me ran away from you.. I know I have to, and i can, and I will take all your anger happily... Or maybe hate if you claimed that you anger is your hate for me" he said with smiled holding my hands. He came little closer to me.

"I love you jaan. And I will do anything to make you mine again" he said in determination cupping my left side face. I almost melted.

Almost.

"I will never be yours again" I said my eyes wanted to shed tears.. he was saying everything what I yearned to heard from him once.. but I gulp holding them back cause i didn't wanted to be weak in front of him and step back away from him. He looked hurt but I'm not going to trap again.

I turned to go but her held my wrist.

"You will be mine again hana!" He said through his gritted teeth and I know he was holding his anger back. I tried to free my wrist without turning.

"Rahmaan leave me" I yelled wriggling.

"Never"

"What the hell are you doing?" A loud familiar voice came from my behind.

I turned and saw Kabir walking toward us.

"Your misbehaving with hana" he yelled and glared at Maan.

"Who the hell are you?" Maan asked in bored tone still holding my hand in his firm grip.

"I'm her classmate and I know your her cousin but still you don't get the right to hold her like this" Kabir said glaring at mine and maan's hand. Maan raised his eyebrows.

"But her husband has the every rights to hold her how he pleased" Maan said smirking at him and pulled me toward him and then turned to me with still that stupid smirk. I glare at him.

"Wha...what? Are you... ma..married?" Kabir asked me in shock I looked at him and saw hurt in his face. Oh! I was his crush. I thought.

But I wonder can't he figured out considering my swollen stomach but then again my stomach was not that swollen to look like I'm pregnant.