Ch. 1 Pt. 2 - A Crazy Noisy Encounter!

Somewhere far from the island where Josuke and the others are, there exists a friendly and peaceful community. Many had spend time bonding and having fun with each other. It has everything imagined; efficient stores that is active and many visited them for its quality products, an academy which teaches the people important lessons, and they even have dorms for each resident and a very clean cafeteria where they eat breakfast to dinner. The rest was filled with industrial and commercial buildings, a very large dock and... warships?

'Why are there warships in a place very peaceful?' You might ask. Actually, it has a ridiculous answer, all of the warships present are manned by women. Shocking, right? But why women, you might ask again? Well, this is the fun part. All of the residents...

are girls.

3rd Person POV:

It was 7 in the morning, supposedly the time where most of them would get up and eat at the cafeteria. It was quite a normal day for all the girls, but not for one of them. She was walking around the halls of what somewhat looks like a headquarters or some sort, as she approached the two large doors and opened it.

???1: "What's the occasion? Why did you call me this early?"

An averaged height girl with a white robe was standing near the doors of the room, from where she recently entered.

???2: "Well, I have discovered a distress signal somewhere near this island, and I want to you to see what is happening over there."

A woman standing near the window seems to be wearing a military uniform, similar to a British outfit. Full red coat and cape, but she is wearing a skirt above her knee, high stock socks, her hair appears elegant blonde, and eyes sharp crimson.

???1: "Eh? A distress signal this early? Wales, I just had breakfast.."

Wales: "I apologize for interrupting your break Cleveland, but this one seems to be very urgent."

Wales showed Cleveland a radar, detecting a blinking red dot west from their location.

Cleveland: "Weird, no one has gotten out to explore outside the island."

Wales: "And I want you to investigate alongside with Hornet, Illustrious and Javelin."

Cleveland: "Sure, where are they?"

Wales looked back at the window, looking at three familiar faces.

Wales: "They're currently near the docks. Probably waiting for you."

Cleveland: "Sure, I'll go right now."

Cleveland leaves the room, leaving Wales thinking.

Wales: "Still, who would send a distress signal at this time? If this is ever an ambush, I have no choice but to plan a rescue team."

Meanwhile...

3rd Person POV:

Under Jotaro's lead, the four explored the forest while Koichi and Okuyasu argued to each other. Josuke attempts to stop their pointless fight but Okuyasu was the first who tries to stop this.

Okuyasu: "Oi Koichi, I said I was sorry for what I did earlier, we should better calm do--"

Koichi: "What are we going to do when we just randomly teleported in a random island unknown to all of us where there are no inhabitants?! What if this is an enemy stand attack to lure us into this forest to entangle us with the branches and poison us by spreading chemicals from these fruits? How can I possibly calm down from this life and death situation?"