Glass

Gray looked at his phone curiously. He was supposed to meet Juvia to talk about this morning, but she had yet to appear. He knew he had been in the wrong, not letting her explain the phonecall, and jumping to the conclusion that his girlfriend was cheating on him.

"Oh, Gray! You're still here?" Edna's voice came from over him. He looked up straight into cleavage before he realized how near she was.

"HOly-! Edna!" Gray had already sent her home after the argument she brought on with Juvia. His phone vibrated in his pocket, as if on cue.

If you care all that much, you might pay a visit to 0000 XXXXXXX street.

Gray shot up in his seat. Juvia had never told him who she was meeting, but that one line led him to believe that it was certainly not a close friend. Without so much of another glance at Edna, he bolted out of his seat and started running.

"GRAYYYYY!" Edna reached out to grab him, but he merely shrugged her off.

"Apple Street, Magna Street,..." Gray muttered off the names until he came upon the street. He ran up and down, to find nothing.

The burger place was still being remodeled,

the condo had been empty,

the book store was closed until the next day.

"JUVIA!" He called, hoping for some sign it wasn't too late. His white shirt drenched in sweat forced him to rip it off.

"Ho, ho! Now I see!" A dark-haired man had approached him, green eyes flashing.

"Who the fuck are you?" The man merely winked, before running a hand through his hair. The object in his other hand made Gray freeze.

"Why do you have her phone?" He stalked closer to the man, eyes on the blue object.

"Oh! So many questions! So little time!" the man continued, "I, for one, am Frey Love!" he bowed dramatically and tipped his hat.

"..."

"My darling Ms. Lockser is in one of these nearby buildings! Should you fail to find your beloved within 10 minutes, then I'll take that as permission to marry her."

"What the fuck?"

"Time's-a-ticking, young man!" Frey pointedly gestured to his watch.

9:57

9:56

"You little...," Gray took off running to the first building, the book store, shoving his face against the window. The inside was as dusty as always, and the lights were off.

Curse you Frey Love!

Gray paused.

Frey...Love?

Frey. . . Fey. . . Fairy!

He glanced down the buildings, looking for a familiar sign.

Love Fairy Garden Supplies

Without a second thought, he yanked on the door handle.

"Ho! Quite intelligent, aren't we?" Gray looked for the owner of the voice, finding no one. "It's too bad you don't have the key!"

CRASH!

Gray turned back to the window to see Juvia in a chair. . . on her side? Sure enough, the girl was struggling to untie herself from the chair.

"Juvia!" He pulled on the door, ". . .come on. . ."

THREE MINUTE WARNING MY LOVELY FRIENDS!!!

Frey's obnoxious voice echoed throughout the streets, somehow. Gray grew more frantic, shoving his weight against the door. Juvia, however, had very different plans. She was standing, or as well as she could stuck to a chair.

"MOVE" She mouthed to him before running towards the glass window.

"NO!" Gray cried out as he watched her collide with the glass. The air around him was filled with shards of glass. He ran over to Juvia, only to find red seeping through her hair as she lay unconscious.

"My, my, how spectacular!"

A/n ahahahahaha.....I might've forgotten to upload...