"Mane what the fuck u want?" Bortlen asked the girl as he let me go and walked up to her.

"This what we doing now?? U with other hoes huh??" The girl asked him.

Her friends was mugging us.

"Fuck they looking at?" Ciara asked.

"Get that ass dropped in this damn mall" jewel said and we laughed.

"Ima tell ma on you" Melvin said and he walked over to Bortlen and the girl.

"Damn snitch" Jewel said.

They walked into forever 21 while we waiting on them to stop talking to whosever this hoe is.

They was talking low and we couldn't hear shit foreal.

"Let's move closer so we can hear" Ken said.

"Hell nawl" Glizzy said.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK NIGGA FUCK YO HOE" I heard the bitch say.

"She said what??" I asked as I took my book bag off.

"Woah woah wait" they told me and held me back.

"BITCH SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE PUSSY AHH HOE" I yelled and evil laughed.

Hoes gon stop disrespecting me bitch, ima show them I'm Kash daughter foreal.

"BITCH WASSSUP" the hoe yelled out and she tried to walk my way and Bortlen pushed her back and Melvin held him back.

"Bitch u ain't saying shit but a word, bitch walk yo ass over here" I said.

"Hush" Serenity and Ken told me.

"Uhhh ohhhhh" Ciara said.

"What the hell happen?" Jewel and Chloe asked as they came out of Forever 21.

Brandon explained it to them.

"Wait so that's not the girl who claim she pregnant?" Chloe asked.

"You his damn brother, u suppose to know" Ciara said.

"Well obviously I don't stay with him so how am I suppose to know?" Chloe asked and we chuckled.

Next thing u know we saw the Gurl slap Bortlen.

Oh bitch see nah.

I got loose and walked up behind Bortlen as the gang chased me.

Bortlen cocked his hand back and Melvin grabbed his hand and I swung on that hoe.

She hit back but her hits didn't connect. I dodged her punch she threw and I punched her in her stomach and went across her face.

"OH SHIT" they yelled.

She pulled me by my hair and slung me and I hopped up and punched her in her face and she fell to the floor and i grabbed her by her hair and started beating her shit in and they pulled me off and I kicked that hoe in the face and saw blood on my hand and leg.

"Get the fuck off me" I told them as they pulled me away and walked me to the bathroom.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Serenity asked as she wet a paper towel and wiped the blood off me.

"Bitch disrespected me and my nigga, had to show her what these hands talking about" I said as they cleaned me up.

Once they finished we walked out and walked back to the boys and this nigga had the audacity to help this bitch up and clean her face for her.

I busted her nose and her lip. From the looks of it.

"Is he helping the bitch?" Jewel asked.

"From the looks of it, girl yes" Ciara said.