1:Flying back home

{Reader's POV}
You woken up because of your alarm clock you yawned and turn of the alarm clock.
You smiled brightly saying.."I am so excited to see brother Daichi its been a while" you sighed "But today is the day we see him"
since your dad agreed you to go back to japan.
.
You stood up and you started your routine by taking a shower .
then you finished with showering , you dressed up nicely then you fixed your hair.
You walked out your room and walks infront of your dads door knocking "dad??"
Then you looked behind you seeing him making breakfast for you two , you smiled and walked to the kitchen sitting on a chair "Are you sure to stay here in the US?" "yes (y/n)" your dad said , "okay fine i wont force you to come with me" he gave you a smile and your breakfast
"Thank you" your smiled back and eats.
.
You finished eating , "i have to go now" you walked beside him and kisses his cheek then you walk to your room and gets your bags and luggage , walks out of your room ands wear your shoes near going out of the door "Bye dad! i love you!" "Bye sweetheart take care" you walked quickly to the bus stop.
.
I bus got there and you walked in paying then you sat down , you breathed then you smiled.
.
You got at the Airport and got in right on time
.
{Time Skip}
you woke up from your sleep in the plane that you have arrived at japan.
.
{Daichi's POV}
i woke up yawning , i looked at the time and i widened my eyes "I got to go to the aiport now ma see ya!" i stand up immediately and changed clothes quickly ran out of the house and sees the bus chasing it screaming "HEY! stop!" the driver looked at me and stopped and i breath slowly getting in the bus holding on the seats.

Hi im so sorry if this Chapter was short 😅
this is my first story and i hope you guys enjoyed it , Promise that ill make a longer one.