My baby girl

-Requested By @samiamalhotra

...................

'Ignore mistakes if any'
'Inline comments are love'

....................

~A lovely manan story~
~The plot might seems similar to you~
~But give it a read as it is totally change story~

....................

Character:

Neyonika Malhotra: A lady of 47, wife of Late Raj Malhotra, a loving mother of manik, runs an ngo, loves manik's friends like her own kids.
Manik Malhotra: A greek god of 29, Girls go gaga over him, love his mother alot, have two best friends, the leader and guitarist of band of brothers, waiting for his true love.
Cabir Dhawan: a guy of 30, he is a total prankster, have two best friends, drumer in his band, his friends are his family, lives in his apartment, knows his friends in and out.
Abhimanyu Murthy: A handsome guy of 28, love his friends, he is an orphan, lives with her sister in their home, can do anything for her baby sister, the third member of the band and a electic guitarist.
Nandini Murthy: a beautiful girl of 22,baby sister of Abhimanyu, love her brother very much, have a best friend navya, she is a paniter by profession, so either she stays at home or travel around the world.
Navya Naveli: A girl of 23, best friend of nandini, like a sister to Abhimanyu, lives in an apartment, she is a nurse in profession.

....................

^Lets Start The Story^

.....................

Manik was dialing abhimanyu's number from 1 hour... but he was not picking up the call... manik was dailing it again when Neyonika called him... "manik a jao baby khana lag gaya hai" manik looked at Neyonika for a min and then said "mama ap kha lo mein abhi ko mil ky ata hun" "arey par" she stopped in the mid as manik ran out of the mansion... reaching abhi's home for the first time in 7 years he stood out and thought.... aa to gaya hun ab jaoun ya nhi??? Come on manik tere best friend ka ghaar hai... ofcouse you can go inside.... saying this to himself manik took a step forward and stood out infront the main door... taking a deep breath he rung the bell... and soon the door was openedd by an old man... "G?" He asked manik politely and manik smiled at him before saying "Abhimanyu Murthy?" The man asked listening to abhi's name... "ap baba ky dost hayn?" Manik nodded with a sweet smile an dthe man asked manik to come... entering inside manik walked from the walk way and reached the living room.... manik sat on the couch in the living room... he loled around to see abhi's home was a sweet and small yet the home was reflecting happiness...
(Living room with joined dining area and kitchen and the stairs behind the kitchen )