Chaeyoung got cut off with someone putting their hands over her eyes. Chaeyoung audibly gasped.

"Guess who?" They whispered into Chaeyoung's ear.

Growing heart b-b-beat it's getting faster. Not like you, heart b-b-b-beat. Whenever you see me till the very last moment, it comes closer and closer, crazy. The risky aim, Russian Roulette~

"Sana..?" Chaeyoung uttered.

Sana removed her hands and sat down, "Correct!"

Dahyun and Tzuyu watch in amusement. Sana sees them and smiles sweetly.

"Tzuyu, hi," She says. Tzuyu smiled and waves.

She turns to Dahyun, "Dahyun."

Dahyun sat up straight and smiled, "Sana."

Sana chuckled as she focuses her attention back on Chaeyoung.

"So~ Winter Formal, huh?" Sana brings up.

Chaeyoung looked down and tucked strands of hair behind her ear, "Yeah... it's coming up soon."

"Sana, are you going with anyone?" Tzuyu asked. Chaeyoung's ears grew red.

"Hm," Sana hummed, "Not at the moment. I'll go if someone asks me to."

Chaeyoung just wanted to curl up into a fetal position.

"I'm sure there's many people that are going to ask you though," Dahyun added.

Sana shrugged and smiled, "Well, I'll just go with the right person then."

Chaeyoung took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes. Is this all planned? What is going on?

"Chaeyoung, what about you? Are you going with anyone?" Tzuyu asked with a slight hint of a smirk.

This has to be some sick joke, right?

"Um... not that I know of, no," Chaeyoung tried to say as calmly as she could.

Sana pouted and squeezed Chaeyoung's cheeks, "What a shame. Who wouldn't want to go with you?"

Chaeyoung nervously laughed as she shrugged.

Dahyun and Tzuyu smirked at each other as they're definitely amused at the sight in front of them. Chaeyoung just wanted to get out of there.

Chaeyoung was walking to her locker after class and saw Mina standing against it while she was going through her phone. Chaeyoung was a bit taken back because she hasn't heard from Mina since the day she and Sana kissed on the lake.

"Oh, hey Mina," Chaeyoung greeted. Mina looked up from her phone and smiled as she stepped back so Chaeyoung can open her locker.

"I haven't heard from you in a while."

Mina shyly chuckled as she looked down, "Ah well, you know..."

Chaeyoung smiled as she put away her books from her last class and exchanged them for the books she needs for her next class.