"She's done talkin'. We're not." The two walked down the path way.

Aiden glared at the woman as the couple came face to face wit her. She stepped up the gate. "You can't have her. Now... if it's a fight you're lookin' for, we got enough firepower to light you up. Right here and now." Daryl said to her.

A sudden coo caught them both off guard. They looked and saw one of the masked women holding a baby.

"You brought a baby out here?" Aiden hissed. "What the hell is wrong with you people!?"

Alpha smiled, "we're animals. Animals live out here. Animals have babies. So we have babies out here. Now, what were you sayin'? Lightin' us all up? You seem to want conflict. So I'm proposing a trade." She turned and nodded.

Two of the people pulled masks off of Alden and Luke before holding knives to their throats.

"I wanted to kill them. But I want my daughter more. One of mine, two of yours. It's a good trade, which is why you're gonna take it. Now... bring me my daughter." Alpha said slowly to the two.

"I could kill you right now." Aiden hissed.

Daryl grabbed her wrist when he saw her reaching for her Beretta, "uh-uh." He said under his breath.

"Daryl." Aiden hissed.

"Come on, Aid." He said to her before walking away. Aiden didn't move.

"You lead these people?" Alpha asked, her head cocking to the side.

Aiden's eyes narrowed. "No."

"You should." Alpha said. Her eyes narrowed into slits. "You're a mother." Aiden's heart dropped and her eyebrows furrowed, "just like me. Bring me my daughter. You'd want your children back."

Aiden huffed before turning on her heel. "The hell she say to you?" Daryl asked as she joined him.

"She knows I'm a mother," Aiden whispered.

"Daryl, Aiden, what'd she say? Are they okay?" Enid asked as she ran up to the two.

"Yeah, they will be. We gotta hand back the girl. Where's Henry?" Daryl asked Tammy Rose.

"I don't know. Why?" The older woman replied.

"He's gonna want to say goodbye," Aiden mumbled.

"Hey, Tara and Yumiko went to get Lydia." Magna approached the two.

"What?" They asked in unison.

"She decided while y'all were out there, when she saw Luke and Alden." Magna explained.

Aiden turned her attention to Tara and Yumiko, "hey, she's gone."

"How you mean she's gone?" Daryl asked.

"Her door was open, key was in the lock. Aiden, Daryl, you know we have to do this."

"Alright, split up. We find Henry, we find the girl. Aiden, I want you to go stand up and watch 'em."

Aiden nodded, "will do." She ran over to the watch point and climbed up the ladder.