THAT IS THE MOST VANILLA SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD

It's been about five hours since we arrived from the restaurant where we celebrated Penelope's birthday. She wanted a small family party and that's what she got. We had Italian which is her favorite food before she got to eat three plates of ice cream cake.

They were all asleep on the way home, and I was grateful that I decided on showering them before we left so all I had to do was put them to bed.

"Rosie." I hear Harry's voice say from the hallway that leads towards his office. It was currently ten at night and I had just finished cleaning up the house.

I walk towards his office before going inside, seeing as the door was ajar. I see him sitting in his usual spot, his laptop in front of him and when he sees me, he nods me over.

He grabs my waist and sits me down on his lap, grabbing a hold of my tights as he presses a kiss to my chin. "What is it?" I ask, my fingers running through his hair making him sigh.

"There's this charity event my company in London holds annually, and I kind of have to go to it." He says, placing his head on his hand.

"What's it for?" I ask.

"Well, the proceeds go to the people who have cancer. I've never told you, but my father passed because of it two years ago and out of it came this charity event. It was his wish for us to use our success to raise money for the cause to help others." He explains making me nod. "This year I'm auctioning the family villa in Jamaica for two weeks." He adds.

"You have a Villa in Jamaica?" I ask in disbelief.

"We never use it, my father got it for us as a family getaway when we were younger and my parents were actually together." He chuckles. "I'm not giving it away, it's only going to be used by someone else for two weeks." He says making me hum. "I'd love to take you there one day."

I smile at this. "I've never been anywhere, except for London of course."

"As long as you're with me, I'll take you anywhere you want to go." He smirks making me roll my eyes. "Anyway, I want you to come with. My mother doesn't involve herself in my fathers business so it's only been Gemma and I going to it and now that you're with me, I'd love it if you came along." He says almost in question making me bite the inside of my cheek.

"What about the kids?" I say, pointing upstairs.

"My mum will watch them." He replies making me smile with a nod.

"Then I'd love to join, when is it?"

"In about two days, so you better start packing now." He says making me nod and stand up.

"Are you coming up?" I ask once I reach the stairs.

"I will once I get the plane tickets," he nods. "Wait for me in the shower?" The corner of his lips go up in a smirk making me shrug.

"Depends on how fast you finish up here." I tease and walk out, closing the door behind me.

"It's so good to see you again!" Anne cheers as she hugs me and takes Eric from my arms. She opens the door wide enough for us to come inside. "How was your birthday, Penelope?" Anne asks as Penelope gives her a big hug.

"We had Italian." She grins, displaying her dimples making Anne smile and kiss her forehead.

"Well isn't that lovely?" She says. "You're growing up so fast, I remember when you only just came home from the hospital."

"Where's Gemma?" Harry asks, putting our suitcases by the door. "Is she all already for tomorrow?"

"She is, she's just been a bit stressed. You know how she gets before these things." Anne gives a soft sympathetic smile. "But I'm sure Rosalie will love it."