"Why did you came late?" she asked me after she told me to sit. I didn't took a seat when I got inside, I let her offer me the seat because as I have said before, it feels like I am a visitor.

"Thank you for welcoming me," I replied, very far from her question, before I stood up after less than a minute of sitting. "Where can I find Chanhi?"

Her eyes pierced through me, her nerves pulsating. Maybe she wasn't aware that she took care of a monster, no, she didn't took care of me, she turned me into one. I just met her gaze, waiting for her answer until she gave up and looked away before giving me the name of the hospital.

"I am not sure if I'm going back here," I told her while standing in front of the door. "I don't think I'm welcome. Thank you."

I didn't bother to say goodbye and to call her mother, I don't think she'll like it. I took a cab and waited for half an hour to arrive at the hospital where my brother was admitted. I don't know who's with him right now, considering that our mother is at our house.

While silently sitting at the back, I remembered where and when everything started.

14 years ago...

THIRD PERSON

Chanmi was busy facing her books. As soon as she woke up, she faced her books after doing her morning routine. There are notebooks and papers on the floor of her bedroom. This is the usual set up of her bedroom and no one should clean it nor touch it because she doesn't want to.

But everytime she needs to leave her bedroom, she makes sure that her things were on their right places. She hides the papers properly so her parents, even her brother won't see those.

It's Saturday today but she woke up early as usual just to start studying even she could just rest instead. She's young to pressure herself in studying and a sixteen-year old girl like her shouldn't be locking herself inside her bedroom to only study, she also needs to enjoy her teenage years.