{Morning After}

y/n pov
I slowley begin to open my eyes, still in his arms. I lean over to my phone to check the time and it's nearly the afternoon. I see several messages from Anthony asking me if I was okay and if I was with John. I respond by saying...

y/n: hey I'm ok I was with john and we fell asleep and couldn't make it to the party

Anthony: oh ok, just got worried😅💖, glad your ok also I was hoping we can talk about our situation?

y/n: uM what situation?

Anthony:...I know we said that we wanna just be friends but I've been thinking alot recently about the old days and what not and I miss our cute asses being together. I was going to tell you at the party lol it was just going to be me and Craig at first but I asked if you and THE BOYS could join.

read:1min ago

Y/n didnt know how to respond or how to feel..she put her phone back on the table, thoughts started flooding her head and her anxiety causes her to start shaking. She sees john start to wake up and goes to cuddle up next to him.

John: Morning baby he says in a rough yet soft tone

Y/n: morning i say muffled, as I try to hide my face against his chest.

John: is everything ok? or are you just tryna love on me again he smiles but realizes something was bothering her when she shrugged you can talk to me about anything you know that right? are you uncomfortable with me?

Y/n: I lifted my head up right when he said that and told him noooo not at all, it's the opposite I really really like you...

John:I really really like you too he smiles and holds my hand.

Y/n: I felt the need to kiss him and tried to hold off, then he made puppy dog eyes at me and I lost it. You are adorable as hell.. i lean towards him and give him a long kiss then pull away.. because i knew I had to tell him.

John: heyyy I wasn't finished he leans in again

Y/n: I need to tell you something... he holds himself back Anthony texted me earlier saying that he wants to get back together.

John: oh. How do you feel about it? How do you feel about our relationship?

Y/n: I love you both. But i don't wanna lead you on, you don't deserve that at all.

John: he places his hand on my thigh im okay with waiting awhile for you to make your decision. I still wanna love on you right now though haha. He continues looking at me full of affection in his eyes waiting for my okay.

Y/n: she sighs just to annoy him. He grabs her and trys to tickle her. Muahaha I'm not ticklesh you fo- she lets out a loud laugh and snorts.

John: I really fuckin adore you y'know that. He laughs, Giving her a big hug and she rubs his head. Please don't leave me.. She turns around to face him and they look into eachothers eyes.

Y/n: I dont ever wanna leave you.