{WINKY WINKY}

{{what your wearing for the party☝️☝️}}

~Much fluff throughout this chapter, you've been warned~also the ending paragraph is all heavy fluff and light smut just as a warning. (AGH I RE-EDITTED THE SMUT PART AND I LOVE IT EVEN MORE CHECK IT OUT!!)Enjoy~

{{Y/n pov}}
agH I'm so nervous, he's on his way.. I still have no clue what he looks like or how he's going to be like when were alone.. we were in that voice chat for a few hours yesterday and we've texted alittle bit back and forth but what if hes completely different in person?anyways I better bring some stuff with me just in case I end up knocking out at craig's.

{Text from John}
Hey I'm right outside, you want me to come to the door or?

y/n: yea come in:) we can watch some movies.
read: 1 min ago

*Door bell rings*
y/n rushed to the door but looks around the room to see if anything looks messy.
Y/n opens the door and sees a tall attractive man with ocean eyes. She couldnt take her eyes off of him.
{{John's pov}}

I found myself looking at her up and down..she was gorgeous. I was speechless but knew I had to say something..

{{Normal pov??}}

John: hi! erm I brought some drinks, I forgot to ask you what kind of drink you like but I- got a few different kinds. He says and then smirks.

y/n: oOoo well come in, make yourself at home. She closes the door behind him and escorts him to the kitchen.

 She closes the door behind him and escorts him to the kitchen

y/n: sooo how long have you known Anthony?

John: I'd say a couple years now. What about you?

y/n: we used to date in high school we've just recently got in contact again.

He freezes
John: oh are you guys planning to date again?