Ch.1

Hello readers!!!!!!!! Before I start with the story I want to thank you for reading this, you have no idea how much it means to me. I will warn you though their will be some smexy scenes later on in the story Any. way on with this chapter!

Warning! This book is Yaoi, meaning Boy x Boy. Don't like? Don't read. Just don't ruin the story for everyone else by flagging. Thanks.

///Edited///

-----------------------------------

Shika dropped into a crouch hovering his tail above the floor. His ears were pinned back and his eyes were trained on his opponent Ren. "Come on cat!" Ren barked at him, "fight me already! Prove to me that the rumors about you were correct!"

Shika didn't flinch, what the dog-boy didn't understand was that a true neko waited and plotted before he leaped. "Shika!" Ren growled, clearly becoming impatient, "God damn cats!" Ren lunged at the neko not wanting to wait any longer.

Ren summoned dog claws and fangs mid-leap; Shika dodged nimbly leaving Ren swiping at the air. Before Ren could regain his balance, Shika flew at him and was clawing at his tender ears. Ren grabbed Shika's shoulders and swung him around throwing him off his back. Landing on his feet Shika quickly recovered and was already lunging at Ren for the next blow. Ren was caught off guard by Shika's speed and before he could dodge Shika had grabbed his neck and threw him to the ground. Ren lay stunned on the ground his head throbbing madly from the impact. Shika pounced on Ren knocking the wind out of him, then clawed his cheeks sending streams of scarlet blood down his face.

Howling in pain Ren swatted at the neko boy with his clawed hand. Stars flew at the edge of Shika's vision as the dog boy's paw connected with his cheek. Hissing Shika flung himself at the larger male and made contact with his throat. Bitting hard Shika heard Ren squeal in agony before dropping to the floor. Shika looked down at Ren swishing his tail in satisfaction as he saw Ren's transformation slowly come undone leaving only his tail and ears.

Immediately the spectators went crazy as usual, chanting his name or just clapping madly and hollering. Shika bowed before leaving the ring and heading towards the exit. Already Ren was being patched up by servants, cleaning out his wounds and stitching him up.

Shika wiped the blood from his mouth with his sleeve, even though he had bitten many other people, he couldn't stand the taste of someone else's blood in his mouth. Reaching the back door Shika opened it, inside his boss Miyuki was going through papers. Upon hearing his enter she looked up, "Have fun making people unconscious?" She asked, hints of laughter in her voice. Shika grabbed a wet towel and patted it on the back of his neck, "Stupid dogs always ready to rush into things. Don't they know to think of the outcome of their actions Especially in a fight?" Miyuki smiled, "Dogs are stupid, therefore stupidity breeds stupidity. It can't be helped."

Shika nodded then walked over to the request filing cabinet, he opened the top drawer and saw he had a new request. Sighing Shika picked up the papers and sat down to read them. The request was from a male dog-human named Haru, Haru claimed to be a long time fighter and believed he could beat Shika in a match. Shika smirked, "Hey Miyuki we have another boastful dog that wants to die." Miyuki looked up from the papers she was filling out for his next fight,"Yes so I saw, here take this, he had a photo attached to the form."

She handed Shika the photo grinning , "He looks like he could finally be a worthy opponent so don't get too cocky." Shika grabbed the photo, his white long tail flicking irritably, "You always say that" he grumbled. Looking at the picture Shika noticed that the dog had jet black hair that partially covered his golden eyes. Haru had pointed ears that stood erect on the top of his head and long jagged fangs that destroyed his smiling image.

Shika's breath caught in his throat 'This guy is handsome' he thought then mentally slapped himself 'What am I thinking? I'm a guy! I'm straight! Then why did I feel different when I saw him?' Shika shook away his thoughts 'I'm just tired my brain isn't working, I'm going home to sleep.'

Standing up Shika folded the request sheet and photo then put them in his pocket, "Miyuki I'm going home I need to rest before my next fight." Miyuki nodded, "I'll call you a day before your next match, It might be in about two weeks from now." Shika swished his tail in acknowledgment then left.

*****TIME SKIP*****

Getting home Shika flopped on his bed and took out the request sheet. He trailed his eyes across the paper reading information about Haru. He was just about to put the paper down when he caught a glimpse of a phone number, it was Haru's.

He froze 'would the phone number work?' He thought his heart rate beginning to increase. Studying the number he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. Taking a deep breath Shika dialed the number; he waited impatiently as the phone rang. Then his heart froze the phone stopped ringing and a voice took it's place, "Hello? Haru Fox speaking."
...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phew! First chapter done! I'll be sure to update soon!
Don't forget to:

Like

Comment

Vote

Share

~Moon