Chapter 2 - The Avengers

A throbbing pain could be felt in your head. Blinding LED harshly flared down on you as both eyes squinted to see a hospital bed below. "Oh my god what did I do now?" A woman in a nurses uniform enters the room with a smile.

"Glad to see you're awake, I'll tell the team," your quirk your brow at the lady who soon left. Team? What team? Your question was soon answered as THE FUCKING AVENGERS entered your room.

"What in the name of-? This has to be a joke right? Am I on a Tv show?" Robert Downey Jr looks at you with a smirk. "Don't get me wrong it's great to meet you guys but maybe at a meet and greet or red carpet would be better..."

"Out of all of use I think Tony is the most likely to go on the red carpet..." Chris Evans mumbled.

"You guys are funny... is Tom Hiddleston here? Loki is my favourite character," you murmur.

"What?!" They all say in unison.

Holding up your hands in surrender you chuckle. "Don't get me wrong the characters you play are amazing and you guys are great actors but come on... Loki is a pretty great character!"

"Look here, I have no idea what you are on about but the mere fact you are idolising a criminal is worrying,"

"Okay... this is a little weird. Where are the cameras? This is a joke right?"

"Look here, kid, we have no idea what you're talking about and it seems you aren't under the influence..."

"What? What happened?"

"We found you sprawled on the tower patio, so you need to tell us what you last remembered," leaning back with squinted eyes you look around once more to spot any cameras.

"I just remembered touching a blue mist and then falling from the sky- OH MY GOD! This is a dream isnt it?"

"I assure you this isn't a dream," you hum in response.

"Very believable, capsicle,"

Tony snorts but stops. "How do you know about that nickname?"

"You said it in the movie once and now the entire fandom uses it to their own will," you chuckle. Spotting your phone on the bedside table you grab it to see if it was ok. Hold on... the time was still, not rapidly changing, neither was the clock above the window onlooking New York.

Slowly moving your glance upwards you look at the team who were all staring at you. Putting down your phone you gesture for Tony to come over. He does and you tap on the arc reactor in his chest. Gasping and crawling back to the edge of the bed you stare with wide eyes. "I'm going to pass out,"

~~~

Waking up yet again in the same bed you look to see Robert- Tony... staring down at his phone. "Glad to see you're awake, nosedive," you slowly get off the bed, seeing you were still in your pjs you look out the window to see the New York skyline.

"I see the guest has awoken," you spin around to see Thor standing, holding mjolnir.

"Hold back, point break, Nat says they may be a Hydra spy," you snort and sit back down on the bed taking in this weird scene.

"Me? Hydra? I'm just a normal person who-"

"Fell from the sky and ended up with injuries no worse than a scratch on the head? Yeah not suspicious at all," Natasha said, stood leaning against the door.

"I can prove it! I'm not from here... god this feels like a fan fiction..." you groan and tell tony to invite everyone in the room. "Look in my universe..." you start, the sentence feeling weird in your mouth. "In my universe you're all characters in comic books, movies and tv shows," Bruce adjusts his glasses before looking to Natasha.

"They're not lying..." she huffs. "But I still don't believe them..." you groan and look at  everyone.

"Look I'll say a few things that I guarantee no one else knows..." you turn to Nat first. "I know about Red room," Nats face pales. You turn to Thor.

"I know about the warriors three and Jane," Thor's breath hitches.

You turn to Tony. "I know about Yinsen and the cave," Tony's eyes flash with fear before he nods.

"Cap, I know about Bucky and how you took a rein-check on that dance with Peggy," he shifts uncomfortably before you turn to Clint.

"I know about the farm," Clint fidgets with his uniform before glaring at you.

"And well, Bruce, I know about the hulk and how you tried to recreate the super soldier serum with Gamma radiation," looking back at the broken team, pondering on past events you sigh. "Look I'm sorry but you weren't going to believe me any other way," Steve nods and turns to the team then to you.

"I suppose we will let you stay in Avengers tower, at least until we find a way for you to get back,"

You nod. Following them out the room Tony turns to you with a smirk. "You said this is like a fan fiction? Do you read fan fiction?"

You Scott in return. "Definitely not about you, iron ass," he pouts before you turn to Cap who looks down at you. God he was tall. "What year is it?" He smiles before replying.

"2013," your eyes widen. "Why do you ask?" He asks worried at your sudden paleness.

"It's just- I wanna know what part in the timeline we are in..."

"Well... whats meant to happen?" Bruce asks.

"Well right now Thor: Dark World should be happening and so should Iron Man 3..." Tony smirks.

"There are three movies made about me?" You nod as you all pile into the elevator.

"There are three Captain America movies, three iron man movies, three Thor movies, four Avengers movies and then there is Doctor Strange, Spider-Man homecoming and far from home, black panther, Captain Marvel and... coming out soon should be the Black Widow movie, Hawkeye series, Falcon and Winter soldier series, Wanda and vision series and best of all the Loki series!" You say as you all reach the Avengers floor. They all stop.

"Are you seriously saying the best series would be Reindeer games'?" You nod and chuckle.

"Loki is by far the best character and I'm a bit confused because shouldn't Thor be on Asgard? Loki should be getting his sentence..."

"My brother has gotten his sentence, yes,"

"How's Jane?" You changed the subject suddenly in curiosity.

"Woah woah woah- hold on you can't just say Reindeer games is the best and not say anything about it!"

You giggle and turn to Tony and Cap who both said the same thing along those lines. "You think he's evil I know he's misunderstood, and anyways he's cute,"

"I'm certainly not cute, and what would a midgardian know about me?"

You spin around to face the green eyed god, with a squeak you say "Holy shit! Is it a good time to say I'm going to pass out? Cause I'm going to pass out," there was a thud, leaving your body sprawled.

"Oh dear... are they dead?" Loki muses with a smile.

~~~

Passing out is a great comedic trope

- Anna ❤️