"The truth!" Daryl thundered.

"It is the truth!" The girl yelled back at him.

"Don't lie to me!" Daryl yelled.

"My mom! It's just my mom. She's a good person. Please don't go looking for her. Please. She's just one woman, out there alone." She begged him.

"You said your people were never alone." Daryl said to her.

He knew she was lying.

"She- she was at the cemetery. She got separated, just her." She said.

"Liar!" Daryl yelled angrily.

"Please, I'm telling-" Daryl grabbed her arm and she bellowed, "no! No, I told you the truth!"

"I told you what was gonna happen!" Daryl hadn't been this angry in a long time. 

"Daryl!" Henry yelled.

"Shut up!" Daryl yelled right back at him.

"That was everything. Please! Please! Let go of me!" She begged as she held onto the cell bars.

Henry butt in, "Daryl, stop!"

"Please, Daryl, please don't kill me. Please. Please." She sobbed. He let her go and she moved behind the chair. Staring at him in fear. He locked the door.

»

Aiden sat on the steps of Barrington House watching her two kids as they walked to Jesus' grave.

"Hey," a voice said and sat beside Aiden. She looked and saw one of the new comers.

"Hi." Aiden said to her. The dark skinned woman sat beside her

"You're Aiden, right?" She asked her.

Aiden nodded, "that would be me. You are...?"

"Kelly," she replied. She noticed she sighed her name in ASL, "sorry, sorry. My sister's deaf. I'm just used to using sign language."

"I know some sign language, actually. I went to school with a deaf man," Aiden stated.

"Really?" Kelly asked.

Aiden nodded, "yep. His name was actually Hugh Manchester. He was a really cool dude. Got shot in action."

"Action? You were in the army?" She asked her.

"Nah, I was a sheriff's deputy." Aiden said, "worked alongside my older brother, his best friend, and Payton." She said, "Xavier, Payton's brother, was in the academy to be a cop."

"Huh," Kelly huffed, "a cop. Sounds neat."

"It was until I got shot for the first time."

"The first time? How many times have you been shot?"

"Six I think? I don't really remember." Aiden shrugged.