Chapter 9: Garcia's Pov

I got off the phone with Derek and immediately rushed to the hospital. When I ran in, everyone was standing around, when I got to where they were, I began badgering them, "What...what happened?"

"Baby girl, she's in with the doctors."

"Is she alright, I need to see her."

JJ then began to speak, "We don't know anything yet Garcia."

I went in for a hug with Derek, Rossi had walked out of the room right as the doctor walked over to us, she started talking but I was zoning out, not really paying attention "can we see her?"

"Yes, but there is one more thing, we did a rape kit, from what we found she had been raped."

I didn't know how to respond the doctor opened the door and we walked in, "How are you feeling?" Reid was the first to ask.

"I've been better." The doctor walked in and tried to give her a pill to take, but she refused, the doctor tried to persuade her, but the next thing she said shocked us all, "It won't do anything for me." She paused while we looked at her, "I'm 4 weeks pregnant." The doctor asked her questions and then started pushing us out of the room so they could do tests. "Garcia, stay with me."

"Of course, sunshine." Everyone else left, and I stayed there holding her hand, "E, why didn't you tell us?"

"I wanted to wait; I wasn't ready to tell everyone."

The doctor came back in the room to do an ultrasound, "Ok, so you probably won't be able to hear the heartbeat quite yet, but you will be able to see the baby." She smiled at Emily, "And here, it is."

"Is it ok?" Emily asked right away.

"yes, the baby is just fine, I do want you to make regular appointments with your doctor when you get home and I need you to take it easy, so no field work until after the baby is born."

She agreed, and after she left everyone else came back into the room, this time Rossi was with them, "Prentiss, why didn't you tell us?" Hotch had a very stern voice.

"I wasn't ready, I just found out, I still had to process."

"Did Aiden know." She just nodded her head. I had never seen Emily be this vulnerable before, she was all cut up, bruised, and broken, but she wasn't going to let us see her break down.

The doctor walked in again, "I just have to check a few things." Emily nodded and the doctor proceeded to check her wounds, I had never seen Emily so defeated she was barely looking any of us in the eyes. While the doctor was checking all of her injuries, I held her hand through the whole thing. I had never seen her look this defeated before she wasn't saying much to any of us.

After the doctor left, she finally spoke up, "Where are the girls? Are they alright?"

"The girls are fine Prentiss they are being talked to by one of the officers, you need to take it easy."

"No! I need to see them, Hotch I need to make sure that they are alright. They just lost their father." At this point Emily was practically yelling at Hotch. He nodded and got someone to get her a wheelchair and JJ took her to see the 3 girls.