[ 6 ]

The New Member

✧✧☆✧✧☆✧✧☆✧✧☆✧✧

"Wait what?
No way!" I say in disbelief.

"I-I thought I was only going for a test! Oh well, h-here we go..."

I jumped on my terrace, and used the rope on my side and wrapped it around poles and stuff.

'I feel so cool!!'

The villain that I'm facing for the first time is sort of big, and it's head was a Television.

"Hello, my dear watchers! I am the Televoid. I make movies that you are afraid of come to life! Now, if you do not want to be harmed, be my faithful servant and help me capture those fake actresses and wannabes and the miraculouses of L—"

"Not so fast TV BOY!"

Louisa says and help the other people who were near him, get far from him as soon as possible.

"You have to get through me first before you touch your imagined, 'faithful servants' ."
She dashes going to him.

"Well, well, well! You are new! Look at this everyone, a girl pretending to be a superhero! So many wannab—UGH!"

The villain was kicked on the side by Louisa. "I am no wannabe, you villain!"

She twirls her rope, and wonders, 'I wonder if this is how long it is—'

Then the rope turned longer and longer.

'Aha! Bingo!'

She made it to a lasso and put it over the villain and tightened him. It was struggling. 'Hope that'll hold him till Ladybug comes—'

"I won't be defeated easily, girl!" Louisa broke out of her thoughts, and didn't realize she had loosen the grip a bit, and was able to go free. The villain pulled the rope and Louisa was dragged along.

"UWAAA!!"

She quickly changed her position, and instead of her face coming to the impact first, she used her feet, and as she was about to collide into the body, she kicked the body for support and was going to another direction again. She had her rope back.

She tried to let it hold on to something, but failed. 'Oh no, I'm going to fall on my back—hard!! If only luckily a cushion is here—'

Then again, her rope turned to a cushion, and she landed with a bounce.

'How many more can this rope do?!' She exclaims.

Louisa runs and jumps as high as she can, when a voice said:

"Stop right there!"

Louisa suddenly realizes that she was about to fall, and used her rope and let it spin on the pole for her to hang on. 'Phew..'

Ladybug came into view, along with Chat Noir. "Over here!!!" Louisa shouted.

Ladybug stopped oh her tracks, and almost fell, but Chat Noir caught her in time. "Be careful!"

"Who are you??"

"That doesn't matter now! There's a villain on the loose!" Louisa ran catching up to the Villain.

'Let's focus this time!'

She did the lasso thing once more as Televoid was making servants, running to other people to infect or whatsoever.

Soon, a large crowd of people, a tv as their head, came and some inhuman thing running too.

"Chat Noir! Distract them!"

"My pleasure, M'lady!"

Ladybug did her job too, and when she was free, she scanned on the villain in where would the akuma be, and Louisa was still holding on to the lasso.

At last, she had found it, broke it in half, and a black butterfly came out. She used her yo-yo in capturing it. Then came out was a white butterfly.

"Bye bye, little butterfly~

...Miraculous Ladybug!"

And everything came back to normal. Louisa got her rope to its normal length and attached it to her waist once more.

"Woah! You're new! Who are you?" Chat Noir  ran to Louisa.

"Yeah, we've never seen you before. And thanks for the help by the way! It was hard to see where his Akuma might be."

"Yeah yeah! Thanks for the help....?" Chat Noir trails off looking at me.

"Hmm?" 'Oh! I need a superhero name too! Hihihi, this is so cool!'
"Moonlight. Call me Moonlight." She smiled at them.

Her Miraculous beeped. "Oh! It's time for me to go!" She readies her magical rope. "Wait but—" Chat Noir was not able to say his sentence as Moonlight swings and lands on a roof.

"Au revoir, Ladybug and Chat Noir!" She waved and went on.

Chat Noir's mouth dropped. "I think you should get them close, kitty. A fly might get in there." Ladybug says. "I'll go ahead too, Chat. Bye!"

And it was Chat Noir left.

Chat Noir's POV

Moonlight, huh?

I have to get to know you.
This is claw-some!