Bakugou Retrieval Squad

Start from the beginning

Shinso raised his hand curious on this. "I got one. Why tell us this plan?" Mr. Pain smirked a bit while answering. "Simple, you children will be the third team." "WHAT!?" We all shouted with Ms. Konan explaining why. "We believe that if we make a small group of people Bakugou will know, he may come back a little easier. And even though this goes against most ideals, the government allowed it saying that this is a situation that requires us to succeed for the safety of our world. So as of now, this will become the new generation of Akatsuki's debut mission. Any other questions?" All of us shook our heads no. "Then it is agreed. Be outside the gates in your costumes in 1 hour. Dismissed." We began to move to get some extra things we may need while thinking of what's happening. 'Kaachan, what are you doing?'

Meanwhile Bakugou POV:

"So their's a second stage of this Curse Mark you said?" "Correct. The original way this would work is you would need to remain in a container for a significant period of time. However, I have devised a way to do this in only 2 hours." He showed me a giant glass container that was big enough to hold  a person with five Nomu things beside it. "You never told me you worked with villains." "It is irrelevant and would not make significant difference since you now are looked at no different than a villain." 'Fair point.' I walked over to the container with the Nomu opening it to let me inside. "The heroes and Akatsuki are most likely thinking to come and retrieve you. But they will be surprised when they are faced with an army of reanimated pros and shinobi alike."

I started to think about just what this guy was after with brushing it off enough. "So what's gonna happen for us to leave? I'm guessing their going to make certain you can't whesel out of them again." "I made plans already. Even if they were to cast a barrier, it would make no difference." I got into the machine with him pressing a few buttons. "Just know that when you wake, you will become more powerful than anyone of this world." The container filled with fluids as I smiled at this thought. 'Just you wait Deku, I'll finally be stronger than you.'

An hour later Izuku POV:

As we got into a helicopter to bring us to the base of the mountain, I went over what our plan would be. "Ok, so we're going to move in a  formation similar to this." I showed them a picture with the ten of us being placed in a two team set formation. "Leading the charge will be Ocha and Jiro, they will be able to scout ahead and react to things faster than most of us. On the left will be Tsu and Shinso. Thanks to their quirks and training, we can manage some acrobatic work from there. I will be in the center of the group with Yaoyorozu. She's one of the only people that can't function as well with hand to hand combat and excels if she is behind a line of defense along with me being able to properly give information in this spot. Todoroki and Tokage will be on our right since Todoroki can use his ice half better than his fire half and Tokage can maneuver better considering her training with Mr. Orochimaru. Finally, we have Kirishima and Shiozaki protecting our rear flank. If by some chance any opponents get behind us, they can take hits better than most of us. Any questions on this?" Everyone shakes their head no with the helicopter landing.

As we got out, I gave the seal to Kirishima to put on when we got close to the forest. "Team three in position waiting for orders." "You are free to enter team three. Enemies base is southeast of your position." We obtained the orders with me signaling to start. Kirishima put the seal on with the barrier being complete. "As of right now, your job is to obtain the target. Be on guard." "Understood. Over and out." We began heading out with taking to the trees to gain a little more sight. The forest began to get dense with us tightening the formation a little to accompany this. Eventually, we were stopped by a flash bomb Ocha found to have us stop prior to activating it.

When we examined it, we noticed it was put near a trap to activate firearms to attack us. "Heavy work for this." We tried to think of a good way around it with it not working out in our favor. "This'll take hours to dismantle. We're going to have to take a detour." "Is there any other way?" I shook my head at Tokage. "This bomb is set to go off the second light is messed with for it. We cross it with a shadow, it blows." "Maybe I can help." Jiro opened her hand to show a mouth spitting out some clay. She crumbled it up to make a bird before putting it down to make it larger in size.