𝑺 𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑵

Start from the beginning

"uh- what? what happened out there definitely wasn't your fault, I think it had something to do with me and Greninja."

Julia glances at Alain who had his arms crossed and gave Julia and 'I told you so' look to which she playfully rolled her eyes at.

"you know, I couldn't move no matter what I did." the attention was once again back on Ash, beginning to explain what he felt in that moment.

Clemont then says it most likely had something to do with how much they synchronized. that it was too much of a load for Ash to carry out.

"has that ever happened to you before Julia?" Serena questions, everyone then turning to look at the purple eyed trainer who in turn widened her eyes from all the sudden attention.

"well uh no not really, the only difficulty we had was how long Greninja could stay in his Mega Evolved form but this has to mean that you and Greninja are gonna reach crazy big heights am I right?"

"yeah, and that doesn't surprise me at all. I've never witnessed such raw power before, especially from two people." Alain glances at Julia when saying the last part, and Julia could swear she could she determination in his eyes.

Ash chuckles at the compliment, but it dies down really quickly. Julia wonders what floats on in that energetic mind of his, "Alain! If we can learn to control that power. We need to battle again sometime! You too Julia!"

Julia was shocked at the challenge but then began to smile at Ash. even when he gets knocked down he bounces right back up. Ash will surely surpass Julia, she just knows he will.

"the reality is our battle hasn't been decided yet." Ash and Alain shook hands, Ash reaching and shaking Julia's as well.

"I'll train hard and get strong to finally be able to beat the both of you!"

"I'll help you train that Ash-Greninja little bro!" Julia shoots finger guns at Ash.

"yeah! and then I'll win the Kalos league and become a Pokémon Master!"

Julia nods, his dream was gonna come true it just had too. no one loves Pokémon more then Ash there's just no way.

"really Kalos league?"

"were you not going to enter too Alain?" Bonnie asks, craning her head to look at the tall blue eyed trainer.

"I'm not. not really."

"awh really, I'm sure you would been a great contestant!" Julia pets Mawiles head, Mawile saying her name as a way of telling her she was enjoying being petted.

"why aren't you gonna enter? all the strongest Pokémon and Trainers in the entire Kalos Region will be there!"

Ash was so psyched to go, Alain was strong so Ash didn't see why he wont or doesn't want to enter the league.

"it sounds like fun, I think this is where I say farewell though."

everyone started saying their farewells to Alain, and went to Nurse Joy to check up on their Pokémon.

"where are you always running off to anyway? some secret mission or something?" Julis questions Alain, walking him outside the poke center.

mission? oh the irony.

Alains lips twitched up at how ironic that comment was. "you could say that."

"hey can I just say." Julia tugged on his sleeve, making him turn around in confusion.

he looked back and forward toward her hand on his wrist and herself.

"thank you for earlier, you really knocked some sense into me." Julia refused to look at his pretty eyes, knowing she'd get easily embarrassed.

Alain was still shocked that someone so shy and innocent looking can still be so powerful.

"Julia?" Julia still didn't meet his eyes, looking at her feet as if the ground seemed much more appealing at the moment.

Julia let out the smallest yelp when his hand moved back to lace them through Julias hand. where Julia's hand was once on his wrist is now locked with Alains very own hand. if she was being honest, she probably could've died right there.

be cool Julia, gosh dang Arceus.

Julia tore her gaze from the interlocked hands and looked at those great ocean eyes. a smile blessing Alains features.

"I'm sure we'll see each other again very soon but I think I should make this my new catchphrase for you only."

"may we meet again, Julia"