"Mirrors... a room full of mirrors."

A sense of recognition washed over Bella's face when she saw what Alice drew, but it couldn't be. The tracker was in Forks, right?

"Edward said the visions weren't always accurate," Bella tried to say.

"But it's subjective precognition, Bella. If they change their minds, the vision changes. It's still accurate," Madelline countered.

Bella bit her lower lip as she looked down at what Alice drew. "So what? James is going to a ballet studio?"

Alice and Bella looked up in surprise at how she recognized her drawing. "You've been here?" Alice asked.

"I took lessons as a kid and the school I went to had an arch just like that," Bella answered and nodded towards the sketch.

"Was your school here in Phoenix?" Madelline asked. Bella nodded as a response before her phone rang. Alice's phone rang as well, and she answered it while Bella walked away to answer her phone.

"The tracker just changed course. Jasper and Edward are coming to get Bella and Maddy to take them somewhere safe. Alice, you're coming with us. We're hunting them," Rosalie told her.

"Got it. Stay safe, Rose.

A few moments after, Alice went down to get the two a drink while Madelline laid her head against the back of the sofa, her eyes dropping in drowsiness. The moment she fell into a slumber, she suddenly saw Bella being attacked. She couldn't see clearly, and the only thing she could see were fast movements and a silhouette. But the moment it turned around, it was James—with crimson blood smeared across his lips.

Madelline jolt up, beads of sweat dropping down from her forehead. She immediately stood up and walked to where she last saw Bella. "Bella? Are you in here?" She called out, only to receive her echoing voice. "Fuck, she went after James," she swore under her breath and took off, but not before leaving Alice a note on the table.

It was dark already when she reached Bella's ballet studio. She stopped right in front of the door, panting with hands on her knees as she slightly bent down, trying her best to catch her breath.

"God, I need to work on my cardio," she breathed out before standing up straight when she felt herself good to go.

She opened the door silently and entered without making a noise, but the moment she saw what was happening inside already made her want to run out. There, on the ground, was Bella with a bleeding arm, surrounded with shards of glasses—and, of course, James standing a few meters away from her with a camera in his hands.