Hero's Vs Villian's

Start from the beginning

"Go away...Ill only hurt you." You missed him so much, you missed e

"Ive been looking for you. Its been weeks ya know...Everyone is worried about you, even Bakugo. He hasn't been sleeping very good."

"I cant go back...I will only endanger you all, if All for one comes back again then..I dont know what ill do."

"[Y/n] We will protect you" Midoriya walked up to you and gave you a hug, you froze. You were silent until you bursts in to tears.

"Im so sorry! Im sorry I hurt you, I didnt mean too." Your voice was raspy and your throat hurt. You could feel yourself growing tired, you wanted to go back.

Midoriya rubbed your back, "Its ok...come on lets go say Hi to everyone." Midoriya stood up and took your hand. You teleported to the UA building, you assumed thats where everyone was.

Walking into the classroom, hand in hand with Midoriya everyone froze. Especially Bakugo who had a death glare on Midoriya.

"H-hey everyone..." nobody answered, some seemed to scoot away or avoid contact. Your eyes saddened, "I see" you turned away, letting go of midoriyas hand. You were a fool to think that they would forgive you for that.

"Wait [Y/n]! Come back!" Many voices answered, you could hear rumbling as each of your classmates came running towards you. You screamed as they all landed on top of you.

"Oof." You said through strained breaths. "What the fuck you guys?! Get off of me, im going to die."

Nobody moved, you teleported to the side, wiping the dust of your clothes. You cleared your throat. That was unpleasant.

"Allright everyone, get into your seats, I have an announcement. To prepare you for the festival coming up we are going to have a group battle. Heros VS Villains."

Aizawa stopped when he saw you, "[Y/n] we dont have all day, get in your seat. Ill excuse you for lack of school Uniform, but just this once."

You smiled, and bowed before heading off to your seat. Which so happened to be right behind Bakugo. You ignored him, staring off into space.

"Oi."

You blinked, "Yeh?"

"Im sorry for accusing you have being a traitor." Bakugo said, looking you in the eyes.

"For someone so angry you say sorry a lot, don't ya?" you said, trying to act like you didn't care for his apology. Honestly never felt happier, you could feel your face slightly burning.

'"I AM NOT ANGRY!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU YELLING DINGIS" You said yelling right back at him.

"YOU'RE YELLING TOO DUMBASS!"

Material appeared around Bakugos and your mouth, "Shut up you two, or do I need to shut your mouths for you?" Aizawa said, his eyes glowing red, you shivered. Immediately quieting down as he removed his scarf from both of your mouths.

"You suck." I hissed at Bakugo who was about to reply before Aizawa gave me a death glare.

"Now let me continue, you will be put into pairs, each pair will have to fight against each other, the villains will protect the Bomb and the hero's will try to capture the Villains. Both teams will be given tape, which you will use to capture your enemies." Aizawa looked at you before continuing, "[Y/n] and Bakugo, since you too love going at each other, you will be partnered with each other..As Villains."