Great so he's back to ignoring me.

I reached for an empty cup just barely brushing against his arm as I poured the hot steamy coffee.

You know what else is hot and steamy Lena? That damn kiss.

I could have punched my inner self in the throat if I had the opportunity, I thought as I rolled my eyes at myself internally.

I half expected him to move his arm away but he remained in place, avoiding my gaze at all costs.

I let out a small sigh, quiet enough for him not to hear before I walked away from him towards Chris where the sugar bowl was. I scooped a spoon full into my cup and stirred, as Chris gave me a small smile.

"Any hangover?" He asked, referring to our conversation from last night.

"Nope!" I replied with a grin. "Another half a glass was my limit and I stuck with it."

"Lena you're a lightweight and you know it." Adam shook his head, teasing me as he always did.

"I'm not even going to argue with you there. I literally can't stand being hungover so unfortunately my alcohol tolerance has shrunk over the years." I groaned.

I felt Austin's eyes on me as I now stood next to Chris. His face was emotionless and difficult to read out the corner of my eye. But I could not find the courage look him in the face.

Not yet.

I took a sip of my coffee as I heard footsteps down the stairs.

I saw Natalie walk into the kitchen, murmuring "good mornings" as she entered. I hadn't seen her in a little while as she was locked up in her room since her arguement with Austin. She didn't go to last night show or come down for the small party.

Jay was in the middle of explaining his pitch that he had been working on for Bud Light as I nodded my head, listening with one ear.

I noticed Natalie make her way over to Austin, pouring a cup of coffee as she raked him with her eyes.

"Austin can we talk?" I couldn't help but over hear as I saw her touch his arm from the corner of my eye.

His gaze shifted from his screen to her face as he shoved his phone in his pocket, giving her his full attention.

"What's up?" He answered lowly. I could barely make out what they were saying as they were murmuring quietly to each other.

"I'm sorry. I was completely wrong with the whole outfit situation. I know you weren't trying to get rid of me. I just felt like you didn't need me anymore." She pouted flirtatiously, making me want to throw up in my mouth.

"It's okay Natalie. I just wanna be able to do my own thing sometimes. That's all." Austin shrugged as he looked down at her.

"You forgive me?" She played with her hair like some sort of love sick school girl.

"Yeah we're good." Austin replied with a small smile.

I almost visibly rolled my eyes to the back of my head as she wrapped her arms around his neck to hug him. He awkwardly placed his hand on her upper back, returning the hug.

His eyes immediately caught mine as we exchanged glances.