Morning sickness

Harry: It had hit you pretty hard in the first couple of months. You were up at some ungodly hour, emptying your stomach into the toilet. Your 'morning' sickness wasn't just in the morning either. It seemed that your stomach churned at even the mention of food. Harry was great at taking care of you though. He was right there, holding your hair back every morning, pulling you back into his chest when you were finished to draw small soothing circles on your slightly swollen belly. As much as the two of you hated this part, you knew it was going to be worth it.
Liam: Sitting on the edge of the bathtub with a glass of water, Liam cringed as your body lurched forwards, spilling out more stomach contents. He hated seeing you this way, but luckily for the both of you, the morning sickness was only really harsh once. Once you finished, you would be a little shaky, but okay for the rest of the day. When you were finished for today, you reached behind you to take the water from Liam, swishing it around your mouth and spitting into the sink. Liam placed his hand gently on your back as you brushed your teeth, kissing your cheek reassuringly. "Let's go back to bed."
Niall: He didn't know you were actually out of bed until he heard the bile spilling out of your mouth and into the water. He lightly jogged in behind you, frowning at the sight of you uncomfortably hunched over the toilet. "Awe baby..." he sighed, getting on his knees next to you, his hand finding its way onto your lower back, rubbing back and forth softly. You breathed heavily wiping your mouth with a washcloth before turning to him. "Sorry for waking you up," you whispered, smiling apologetically. "No don't apologize. I'm here to make you feel better," he chuckled kissing your temple and helping to clean up.
Zayn: You felt terrible because he had put such an effort into making such a beautiful lunch, but when you took the first bite, your stomach just couldn't handle it. You got up quickly, running into the bathroom and sliding onto your knees just in time. "Baby?" Zayn asked worriedly, running in behind you. "Morning sickness," you coughed out, gagging. "Oh," he hummed understandingly, pulling your hair back as you finished. "I'm so sorry..." you mumbled standing up shakily and grabbing your toothbrush to wash the taste away. "Don't worry. I understand sweetheart. I'll just save it for when you're feeling better."
Louis: "It's okay..." he sighed, picking you up bridal style off the cold porcelain and carrying you back to bed. He laid you down gently and tucked the blanket around you snuggly, placing a trashcan next to the bed before crawling in beside you. You let out a deep breath, closing your eyes and putting a hand over your eyes. Louis rested his hand over your stomach, lifting up the hem of your shirt to rub soft circles over your warm skin. "It's all going to worth it just remember that," he hummed, kissing the side of your head and snuggling up next to you, the two of you going back to sleep shortly after.