CHAPTER I - Earth

[MICHAEL]

[CHAPTER 1]Earth

[CHAPTER 1]
Earth.

You feel it. You just... feel it. You don't belong here anymore, you've been hiding for too long now. It's time to go, to Earth. To discover your brother's creations, Heaven, Earth, not particularly Hell. Your brother is in trouble and despite the one thing he did wrong, he did regret, he is your brother. You have to help him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's dark, cold. It's the middle of the night, not another soul on the road from where you're standing right now. It feels so peaceful. Your first time on earth. This place is beautiful, unlike everything you have ever seen before.

As you were daydreaming about the most beautiful creation you've ever seen, you hear rattling in the distance, slowly becoming louder, having no idea where it comes from as some sort of machine stops right in front of you. You look at it closely, it's a car.

It was... black, long, it shined beautifully in the moonlight. The doors opened and 3 guys stepped outside, walking right towards you.

One of them was tall, with long beautiful brown hair. The other was shorter, had light brown hair and was bowlegged, had beautiful piercing green eyes, the kind of eyes you could easily get lost in. The third guy... something seemed familiar with him, he felt like... home.

You snapped out of your thoughts as the tall guy decided to speak. "Ma'am? What are you doing in the middle of the road? Are you okay?"

You looked at him, with admiration in your eyes. For what reason you didn't know. "I'm okay, this is Earth, right?" you decided to ask. "It's so... beautiful."

The three guys exchanged looks to one another. The guy with the light brown hair rolled his eyes. "Lady, who are you?"

You then turned your attention to him, he was beautiful. You've not encountered many men in your life, or anyone at all, except from the angels, archangels and your brother, but this guy? Wow.

"My name is Y/N, I'm looking for my brother."

The guys thought it was odd. A strange woman, in the middle of the road, a few miles away from the bunker supposedly looking for her brother?

"Ma'am, who's your brother, can you tell me his name?" The tall guy decided to ask you again.

"I'm sorry," you started. "I don't think you can help me. Who are you again?"

"My name is-" The tall guy tried answered as you cut him off.

"Wait." You said as you turned your attention to the dark haired guy in the trenchcoat.

"You." You called out. Staring at the guy like you know what seemed so familiar about him. He stared back for an unknown reason, like he knew you. Shocked they were as your eyes changed into a beautiful purple color, but only for a second you scan the man in the trenchcoat from head to toes. "You're an angel."