Madelline snapped her head towards Jasper with widened eyes, disbelief written all over them. "So, you do have a plan on killing me! I'm gonna jump out of this car, watch me."

She started unlocking the door which made Jasper both panic and laugh at the same time as he held Madelline on the arm, attempting to stop her. "Darling, I won't kill you. That's a suicide for me."

"Why?"

"Technically, I can't live with you, and we can't be separated. You're like a part of me as I am to you so no, I won't kill you."

Madelline stared at her boyfriend, holding back the squeals and the desire to pinch herself to check if she was really dreaming. However, a soft smile tugged the corners of her lips before she feigned disgust and rolled her eyes at him.

"You sap."

"Only for you, darling," he winked and stopped the car. "We're here."

Madelline looked around and noticed his family wearing baseball outfits. She noticed Bella upon getting out, leaning on Edward's car who was currently looking up at him. She saw Rosalie as well who was playing around with Alice, a smile forming on her face at the warm sight.

"Vampires play baseballs?" She asked Jasper and looked up at him.

"It's american past time girl!" Rosalie yelled out upon noticing the couple finally joining them. 

Jasper smirked at his sister and laced his arm around Madelline's waist, lightly pulling her closer to him. They passed Bella and Edward but not before Madelline doing a little handshake with the brunette while their boyfriends looked at them, weirded out at what they were doing.

"Are you going to play?" Emmett asked Madelline when she neared him and Rosalie.

"Nope, just gonna watch. I don't have any plans on getting crushed by any of you," she replied, causing Emmett to chuckle at her.

"Thank God you're here," Rosalie whispered to her as she looped her arm around Madelline's, casually pulling her away from Emmett who was now being approached by Jasper. Before they could fully walk away from them, Jasper leaned in quickly to give her a peck before letting her go.

"Why?" Madelline looked at her in confusion when Jasper pulled away.

"I'm fully aware that Bella is your friend, but I kind of can't stand her presence as I'm still getting used to it," Rosalie told her. Madelline nodded in understanding and looked at where Bella was and saw right away that Edward was giving Rosalie a death glare to which she replied by flipping him off.