Arriving At The Ice Rink

After Marinette got ready for the skate rink she wrapped her gift for Adrien. She was ready to give it to him. She had to get a big bag because she had to fit the whole class' gifts in there. She had to fit sixteen gifts in there. One for Ms. Bustier, of course. The whole class was doing a Secret Santa but Marinette couldn't give only one gift. She gave her Secret Santa two and everyone else one.

Adrien always enjoyed Secret Santa because it gave him an excuse to give people gifts. His Secret Santa was Alex. He thought long and hard about her gift. He finally decided to get her the nicest fastest roller blades in Paris and the helmet and safety gear to go with it.

When Marinette arrived at the ice rink she was the second person there. She saw Adrien and scrambled to get to him. He was tying his laces on his skates. Marinette went up to him and said, "do you mind if we talk?" "sure," he replied. She sat down next to him. "I don't know what to do about this," she said after a long pause. "I love you Marinette," he said, "with or without the mask." Right after he said that Alya and Nino showed up. They were on the other side of the ice rink and saw Adrien and Marinette on the other side of the rink.