Chapter 1: Daddy's little girl

Start from the beginning

"Welcome to Papa Johns how may we help you?" the cute blonde looking boy that was about 17 or 18 asked me

"Umm, i placed an order about 20 minutes ago for a pizza" i smiled

"Oh name please?" he asked with a smirk

"Kailey Richman" i stated

"Ok the payment will be $15.71"

i nodded reaching for my purse and then i remembered that i had completely forgotten my purse at home.

"Umm, i kind of-" i was cut off by one of the guys from the fair that i hadn't even noticed when i came in.

"I got it" he said handing the blonde boy a 20 and waited for him change.

"$14.29's yours change sir" the boy said handing him his change.

As i waited for my pizza i looked at the guy who just paid for my food. He had dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. He had what i think is a double zero size gages and he was actually kind of hot. Stop it Kailey what would your dad think if he knew what i was thinking. His hair wasn't super long, but his hair also wasn't short either. The hair was long enough for him to have to flip his hair back every once in awhile. He was wearing a batman snap back, a tight black muscle shirt, and nice fitting jeans, along with some high rise converse.

"You done checking me out princess your foods ready" he smirked

A blush crept onto my cheeks as i turned away and grabbed the pizza box.

"Thanks for paying" i whispered

"No problem just remember you owe me" he smirked again.

i nodded and walked back out to my car putting the pizza box in the passenger seat. I started up the car and started pulling out, but i didn't miss him smirking from the window. As i was driving i thought about how his smirk was pretty sexy. Kailey stop again what would your dad think. i rolled my eyes at myself and continued driving.

Of course with my luck on the way home i got stopped by every red light, and if you're wondering there are a lot of lights, so it took me about twice as long to get home then i did for me to get there in the first placeo. I was almost home when my tire hit a nail popping it in the process. Shit! i mentally cursed. I pulled my wobbling car to the curb. Just great my dads probably worried sick about me. I grabbed the flashlight from the back seat. I jumped out of the car and went to my back tires. It was the left back tire. I opened up the trunk and realized that the spare tire wasn't in there great just great.

I reached back into the car going to call a tow bruck, but of course my phone was dead. So much for this being a good day. I walked off to the edge of the street waiting for a car or something that could give me a ride.

I waited a good 30 minutes till finally i heard what sounded like a motorcycle coming down the street. I flashed my light at whoever it was and i heard them slowing down, and finally come to a stop in front of me.

The person on the motorcycle took off there helmet and i realized it was the guy from Papa John's the one who paid for my pizza.

"Well, well, well look who it is princess. Todays just not your day huh?" he joked.

"Yah, yah, yah i knwo do you mind calling a tow truck for me please my phones dead..."

"Wow first forgot your money, second your tire pops, and third your phones dead, whats next?" he smirked

"Hmm how about an ignorant asshole that likes to make sarcastic comments, oh wait that already happened" i smirked "now can you please call a tow truck. . . . please"

"I like you fiesty, so i'll call"

He pulled out his phone and dialed my guess a tow truck company.

"Hey"

silence

"Yah, about half a mile north from Papa John's"

silence

"ok thank you"

silence

"bye"

He placed his phone back in his pocket and looked back up at me flipping his hair in the process.

"The nearest tow company is an hour away, so looks like we're stuck here for awhile" he smirked

"We?" i questioned

"Yes don't think that just cause i look like a bad dude doesn't mean that i'm just going to leave you here on the side of the street alone at this time at night"

I was shocked for a moment, but i quickly wipped my face clear of any emotion.

"ok" was all i said and went to lean up against my dads car.

" So whats your name princess?" He asked pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up.

"Kailey and yours?" i asked kind of curios of who my savior was today

"The names Nathan, but a lot of people call me Nate" he smirked taking a drag of his cigarette

i nodded and then i remembered that my cars not dead just a tires busted.

"Wanna chill in my car its gonna start getting cold soon?" i asked

"Sure" he said finishing his cigarette fast and moving his bike off the road.

We both got into the car and i put in my blink 182 cd and started jamming out. Singing bits and pices of it just loving the music. I looked over at Nate and he as just staring at me.

"What?" I asked still jamming out

He just shrugged and started listening to the music as well.

Finally after a long hour of sitting in my car and debating on what song we should listen to the tow truck showedd up and took my car. Nate had offered to give me a ride. Once i got off i smiled and thanked him for the ride.

I walked inside and the sight i saw was not pretty. My dad was basically having sex with a blonde bimbo.

"DAD!" i yelled

Authors Note:

How'd i do? comment