Chapter 1- Who Am I?

Scene recap;
Barry's P.O.V.

After locking away the Cheshire Cat I questioned how she had gotten out. I should have listened to the league Karsyn almost died because of me. I found Karsyn sitting in shock. "The Cheshire cat is Dakota," she mumbled. "What," I asked confused. "My sister tried to kill me," she said. I saw realization then anger."Karsyn," I exhaled cautiously and wrapped my arms around her about to try and comfort her. "Barry let go of me," she demanded. I did so confused and I watched her walk out the door. I followed and she shoved past Oliver, who walked in, morphing into the Jinx. "What are you doing," I asked. "Finishing the leagues mission with Cheshire Cat," She said pulling out a staff. I couldn't move my feet were frozen over as were Oliver's. "Karsyn," I called. Oliver and I kept calling after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karsy's P.O.V

I walked down the corridor Barry and Oliver calling after me. I made it to the cells and I got to my sister's cell opening it. She lunged at me and I whacked her hard enough she stumbled ramming into the wall. "You plotted my death since the beginning," I said. She charged at me and I whacked her upside the head and knocked her feet out from under her. "I know it was you who killed mom and dad," I added hitting a button that extended a blade and stabbed it in her side and twisted. I pulled it out and continued, "You were the mastermind and that dude was your minion," I concluded.

"Good job little sis," She said. "I am not your sister," I spat slicing her skin on her stomache. "But you are. The vaugeness, the joy in torture, the will to do what ever is needed," she taunted. "I use my will to protect those I care about not myself. I sliced her throat and walked out. I washed the blood off and walked out calm. I closed my hands and the ice came off their feet.

As I morphed to my regular self my anxiety started to kick in. I just killed my sister. What if they won't trust me anymore? What if they hate me? I took a shakey breath. You can figure this out Karsyn. I couldn't focus on anything I realized Barry was holding my shoulders and trying to talk to me. I started to try and focus. "Karsyn can you hear me? Are you okay" He asked. I opened my mouth to speak, but I couldn't get sound out nor could I form thoughts into words. His arms wrapped around me and I couldn't move.

"It's okay," he said softly. "That girl that was in there, that's not your sister," he reassured, "Not anymore." I let out a shakey breath and the staff clattered to the ground dispersing into thin air. I just hugged him back and closed my eyes trying to breath. I finally let go. "I need air," I said softly and walked out. I wanted nothing more than to be alone. I walked the streets alone recalling what I saw in the reflection as I had walked out. Oliver and Kaitlynn had grabbed Barry's arm simutainiously and Kaitlynn said, "Give her time."

I walked to a park and sat down reminding myself who I was. I am Karsyn Addeline. I'm twenty three- years old, twenty-four in two months. I am also known as the Jinx. The jinx is a superhero vigilatee. My sister chipped her boyfriend to kill my parents because they apoted her and not her sister Artemis. My sister is now deceased. I killed her. I am in love with Barry Allen. We used to be chem partners in highschool. We were also both in band. He is the flash. He saved my life. He was supposed to be with Iris West. Iris West is his best friend. Her father Joe West took custody of Barry after his father was wrongly accused of murdering his mother. His father is legally being released from jail on christmas but only I know. That is my Christmas present to Barry.

"Hey," a voice said interrupting my thoughts. I looked over to Oliver awkwardly sitting next to me. "Barry sent you," I asked. "No actually I came on my own," he admitted. I looked at him. Oliver Queen the tough, passive agressive, playboy millionaire, who doubles as the Green Arrow. "Oh and what do I owe the plesure," I asked sarcastically. "I'm just looking out for Barry," Oliver said. "Join the club," I muttered. "Listen I know what you're feeling," he said. I rolled my eyes. "No really. I know what it's like to question who you are anymore," Oliver said simply. I sat quietly now. "It's hard to let people in, but Barry really cares about you so be nice to him. If you push him away it's not his loss it's yours," Oliver said.