Chapter 6

Luna and Dr. Carson snap away from each other. Her eyes were a mix of yellow and light blue.

She looks at her hand and back to Dr. Carson. He looks at her and back to the screen. The levels were skyrocketing.

Aizawa stood up and looked between the two.

"I'm sorry," Luna pulls the pads off and hurries out the room. Her hands shook violently. She glanced at her reflection in the windows and saw her eyes. She frowned and her nose tingled.

"What just happened?" Uraraka says.

"My quirk is to see past memories, but I have to ask a question about what I want to see and I have to touch them," Dr. Carson says.

"And?" Aizawa says.

"I saw a memory of hers. But then I saw a memory of mine. It was after she grabbed me," he says, looking at his wrist.

"What are you saying?" Midoriya asks.

"I think she used my own quirk for herself. That may be it, but I'm not completely sure," Dr. Carson starts packing up.

"I'm going after Luna," Midoriya says, before running out the door.

"Make sure she's alright," Aizawa tells the other two.

"Yes, sir," the two say simultaneously.

...

Luna was making her way down the stairs. She was putting most of her weight on the railing. Her legs were burning and they felt like giving out. And as soon as she got to the stairs she started to feel loopy.

Finally, she made it to the bottom of the stairs. She weakly made her way through the doors and walked towards a shaded tree. Her hands were clammy. She tried wiping them on her pants, but that didn't help.

So she laid on her back and looked up into the tree. She put the back of her hand on her eyes and tried to catch her breath.

"Hey! Are you okay?" A familiar voice called out.

Luna looked over to see Kirishima coming to kneel next to her.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," Luna waved her hand.

"You don't look fine to me," he puts a hand on her forehead. "You're burning up!"

"Finally! I found you!" Iida comes running over.

"Iida! What the hell is happening?" Kirishima asks.

"We may have found out what her quirk is. She must be experiencing the drawbacks," Iida says, taking a look at her, "I'll tell the others."

Soon enough, Midoriya and Uraraka showed up. By now Luna caught her breath and was calming down. She still felt loopy though.

"Here, let's get you to the dorms," Kirishima helped her to her feet.

"Thanks," Luna says.

"Of course!" Kirishima kept an eye on her the whole way to the dorms.

"I'm fine, you can stop worrying about me now," Luna says as they go through the door.

"Well I'm not, so deal with it," He smiles.

Luna blushes slightly and looks down.

"Luna!" Yaoyorozu runs over, "I heard what happened from Uraraka. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Luna nods.

"Here, I have something for you," She grabs Luna's hand and pulls her to a table then heads to the kitchen. She comes back with a teacup.

"Drink this, it's Ginger Tea. It'll help with any dizziness, nausea, or anything similar. I also put honey in it to help with the taste," Yaoyorozu says with a finger.

"Thank you," Luna takes a sip.

- a few days later -

Luna wakes to an alarm. Her head shoots up and looks around. The sound stops a few seconds later.

Uraraka sits up and stretches. She looks over and sees Luna sleeping on the floor.

"Sleep well?" She asks as she swings her legs over.

Luna smiles and stretches. She rolls over and burritos herself in the blanket. Ultimately rolling off the 5 blankets she was sleeping on. She had refused to sleep on anything else.

"You sleep well?" Luna sits up in the burrito.

"Yup! You look like Mr. Aizawa," Uraraka laughs.

"All I need is a scruff and I'm good to go," Luna puts a tired face on, imitating him.

Uraraka giggles and Luna smiles.

"Welp, time to get ready!"

....

Luna borrows a white sweater from Uraraka and wears the leggings Recovery Girl gave her.

"G-good morning Luna! Uraraka!" Midoriya says as soon as the girls reach the foyer.

"Good morning!" The two say. Uraraka with a slight blush.

"How are you feeling?" Shoto asks from another table.

"I'm better, thank you," Luna smiles and nods to him.

Uraraka comes back with two boxes.

"This one's yours," Uraraka hands her a box then sits with Midoriya. Luna goes to sit with Shoto.

"Mind if I sit here?" Luna asks.

"Go ahead," Shoto nods.

Luna sits across from him. She opens her box and starts eating. A minute later, Kirishima sits next to her.

"Good morning guys!" He smiles.

"Good morning, Kirishima," Shoto says. Luna just smiles and continues eating.

"How you holding up? Like it here? I know you've only been here a day, but still," Kirishima says, digging into his food.

"Well, it's better than the house. It was really boring there. The best excitement I got was the t.v. And that's when father was out of the house," Luna looks at the other tables, looking at her peers.

"What would you do when he was there?" Shoto asks.

"Just sit in my room, not make a sound. Probably sleep or draw. If I made any sort of sound, that would make him mad," Luna says, looking down at her box.

"Oh," Shoto says.

"That's not manly at all," Kirishima says as he scrunches his face and frowns.

Luna looks at him, confused.

"Don't mind him," Shoto says. "I wanted to ask you about your quirk and what happened yesterday. Maybe we can figure it out."

"Yeah, that's a good idea. What happened?" Kirishima asks.

"Um, I don't know really. The doctor used his quirk on me and it kinda made me mad. So I grabbed his wrist. I must've used his own quirk against him. That's what the doctor said after I left," Luna thinks.

"So did you steal his quirk or did it just ricochet off you? Didn't you say your mother had a resistance to quirks?" Kirishima says.

"I don't think it ricocheted off me. Because I felt a surge of something and my eyes changed color. So I think I just borrowed it. Or something like that."

"So what are you thinking it is?" Shoto says.

"I thought about it last night for a bit. I eventually thought of something along the lines of... Power Absorption?"