henry,jecob and meson tensed up but i ignored it.

"i think her ankle is twisted" uncle devid said worringly.

xaviar looked at me and said "baby i will make it better.okey?just look into my eyes.dont looked at enywhere." he commanded.i just nodded.

he was looking at me with so much passion and love i shivered .

suddenly i felt pain for a second and then i felt rilife.

"Done.are you okey baby?i think now it will not hurt my love" he said .

"thank you .it didnt hurt anymore .just feel heavy." i said with smile.

"ok baby." he samiled.

Till then our family doctor come to my room.probebly one o them have called him

"good morning uncle" i said tiredly.

"morning sweety.so what happen" doctor asked.

papa said everything to him and he has amused expression.

"i dont think its serious-" everyone growled "but i will check on her".he said while smileing

after a while he was done checking and said "evrything is fine she does not have any serios injuries  but i will say take care of her she is fregile because of her allergies slightlyest bleeding can be harmfool." he said and everyone nodded.after sometime he left.

mama hugged me tightly then aunt laura also hugged me tighlt.but then my stomach decided to make its presence and everyone tensed.

"shit we forget she didint had any breakfast yet." henry said quitly.

"okey sweety you take shower and come downstairs.your breakfast will be ready by then." papa said.

"have you taken your breakfast papa?" i said worringly .he has tendency to forget meal due to work.

"yes i have sunshine.now we will live you to your self." papa said and kissed my forhead.

everyone hugged me and kissed my forhead except xaviar he kissed me onforhead and cheek.and said "you really scraed me baby." i blushed.

when everyone left i smile .i am so fortunet that so many people love me .i pray to god that i nver dissapont them.

then i went to bathroom and thake shower and went to my closet to find something to were.after searching i find a realy cute dress.  

and pulled out mu cute bear boots

i went doenstairs everyone was there

i went doenstairs everyone was there.even couples.

as usual i get my breakfast saperates from them and i was so happy today my breakfast was chocklete panckeks with vanila creem and marshmellos.

i eagerly took a bite and brothers whined again.

"why i got to have those panckaks and we only had aggs." wyttes whined and everyone agreed.

"because she is spacial" uncle devid said

"and she is my pride" papa said

"and she is ray of sunshine" mama said

"and she is polite" aunt laura said.

"and because we love her." all my brother said at a time.

"okay okay i love you too" i laughed and contined eating.

Now this is time for the question

"papa today i have to go to collage to submite my assignment"  i said quitly.

after ten minutes of deadly silence papa said "okay but number of your bodyguard have dubbled.and say with them .i will call you every hour.if you didnt recive one call one of us will come to your collage and drag you here.okey?" papa commaned softly.

"okay papa and dont worry i will be back in two hours." i said softly.

"sweety change your cloths outside is very chilli." mama said.

"okay mama" i said and went back to eating.

after i went o my roomand changed into warm cloths

as  i went out side of my room there was xaviar waiting for me

"xaviar" i called him

and he hugged me tightly.

"my baby" he muttred and pecked my cheek multiple time.

"are you okey baby?does your leg or knee hurt?you dont have to go you know .i will talk to your profaser and by the way i am one of the trustee of your collage." he said.and i was shocked.

"no i am fine i will be home in two hours mex three." i replied softly.but i was nervous.

"are you nervuse? why baby?" he asked.

"actually girls in my collage dont like me and make nasty comments and boys always try to flirt with me i have one friend but i dont except her to be protect me always." i said quitly.

"does your family knows it baby?"he asked .i shook my head.

"i am happy you told me that baby and i will take care of them and stay away from them.and you will be fine." he said softly.

i nodded and smiles .he hugged me again and kissed my cheek.

"lets go baby" i took my hand and kissed it and took me downstairs.

i said goodbye to everyone and alexander took me to collage and drop me.

its gonna be long day.

hello people i am sorry i didnt update in a while.but stay strong  we will pass through this phase