𝐯 .

good morning, everyone, and happy easter sunday. very happy, indeed.

so anyway, i know what you’re gonna think after reading this chapter;
hey! i thought this was an appreciation book! why is there hate in here? ’

yeah, you got a good point. well, i’m gonna appreciate the people who will take the time to read this and understand what i’m about to say.

first off, i just want to remind everyone that i’m not doing this so that people could come after them too. i just want to clear my name because these two accounts ( @blackwidcw & @mutantshope ) accused and framed me for bullying, something i didn’t even do—   much less, faked a screenshot for evidence.

listen, i’m a generally peaceful person. if you’re wondering, yes, i did talk to one of them in person. our conversation was civil but biased, which partially led me to writing an expose chapter for people to see and read my side of the story.

before we start with the screenshots, i’ll start off by the beginning;

yesterday morning, i went online on my black widow account ( widownoire ) to check out some of my friends’ wonderful accounts. i roleplayed for a bit as well but i logged out of my account around lunch time because i had to go to  ‘ work ’, it’s a requirement for school so it’s not an actual occupation yet.  :)

anyways, when i came back home, i checked my instagram account because sarah ( @mutantshope ) messaged me, asking me if my account was hacked after i logged out.

of course, i was confused and worried because i only took 2 hours of interaction on my account and i was suddenly, mysteriously hacked? what the f*ck? the world doesn’t work that way

back to the main topic because sarah might get mad at me again oof—  she sent this screenshot of  ‘ me ’  sending alauna a private message to one of her accounts. apparently, me saying;